40 series misc metal fabrication (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

do you still have any of these parts?

Chin, no, I don't. They were a small batch for a local restorer and he has bought all three sets now. I don't think I'll be making them again as they are too much labor to price at a cost the average guy could pay.

Hey, Im new to this forum...Let me know how to purchase your 3B motor brackets. More power
FRANCIS

Francis, I have a sale pending for my last good set and the only other set I have at the moment is not quite up to par quality wise. They are a tad twisted so I was going to use them on my brothers truck. I will be making more later in the summer like end of August-ish.

How much for a rear sill cover for a 1976 fj40 shipped to 73701? Thank you!

Replied

Replied to it ...... Eventually

Awl_TEQi post: 9368901 said:
Replied to it ...... Eventually
Kevin, My name Is Hugh, I ordered a tailgate from you. Im needing to replace the floor in my bed, I was wondering if you coul direct as to how to obtain the material?

I would google search for sheet metal distributers near you. They would have the material itself in flat sheets. And if you use search words like "CNC sheet metal fabrication" you may find a shop near you that can make the floor. They would have material too.

PM sent

Yes, kinda. Last week I started to make some for stock but I still have to finish off the welding on them. And one is sold already with another one potentially sold. Wanna make it three? I'll send you a PM

I have 79-84 rear sills for your rusted 40 also. This part is in beta testing (sold one to see how well it fits for him). These are exactly like the originals with a couple small differences where it doesn't matter (i.e. the recess for the doors doesn't end in a rounded fashion but in a square corner - it's covered by the side panel anyway) One thing I have to add still is the holes and captured nuts for the tire carrier etc. I will add them as soon as I figure out where they are :hillbilly:
These will be about $250.00 once I add the captured nuts.

I will be doing earlier sills once I get some measurements and time; they will be a bit cheaper because they are easier to make.

View attachment 407378

View attachment 407377

View attachment 407379
View attachment 407377View attachment 407378View attachment 407379

Awl_TEQ,
If you're still interted in selling me a rear sill for my 79 fj, let me know. I'm ready. Let me know how to order. I'm new to the site and can hardly figure out private messaging.
Thanks,
Dave

Dave!

Always happy to sell a sill if I have one. And I do have '79 sills is stock. They are $250 plus shipping of $55. I will start a private conversation with you to hash out the details.

in the top right corner of your screen you will find a button shown as "Inbox" - if you hover your mouse on it a drop down menu will fall and you can then click on our conversation and reply as needed.

Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom