3rd Annual DLC Coal Creek Winter Summit - MLK 2021 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thank you for posting the video. I would love to get a HD copy if we figure out some sort of file sharing arrangement. What is your IG name?
It was posted to my story so its gone now, but I have the clip and I could share it on Google drive or just upload to YouTube

For those that weren’t there, this will give an idea of the trails. At the end is a nice rocky obstacle.

My GoPro footage of the slide down the trail. This decent was probably 70%-80% sliding.

My GoPro footage of the slide down the trail. This decent was probably 70%-80% sliding.

Here is the short clip I got. Should be able to select 1080p quality

When the group gets the Google drive together I will upload all the files there too

Here is the short clip I got. Should be able to select 1080p quality

Awesome! Thank you for sharing. I thought the right line looked more fun 🤓

59428499-A1DB-406D-9F69-DEE1BF323AB5.jpeg

Coming up the first trail of the day on 36. It was snowing down at lower elevation, but not sticking. Once we started climbing, snow was sticking and the trails were super sloppy. Lots of low range, 2nd gear and skinny pedal for the group coming up...

David slid off the trail going over this hump, but was able to back out and give it another go.
034B9227-CD98-40FC-AB97-FB85920188D8.jpeg

This is a great picture of my future 80!

Event tee is now available. Bella and Canvas heather tee in lots of colors. Super comfortable. If anyone would like a more traditional cotton tee, or any other tee/hoodie/etc with this event logo just send me a note.

Great write up the current Toyota Trails. Strong work Cole! Brought back some great memories!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom