For Sale 3FE EGR block off plate & exhaust manifold plug (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Godwin

Resident Herpetologist
SILVER Star
Threads
For desmogging a 3FE this aluminum plate is used to cover the opening in the intake manifold. The drain plug has the correct threading to securely screw into the exhaust manifold where the EGR had been plugged in. The allen headed drain plug comes with a copper crush washer.

$30+ shipping.

IMG_1339.JPG

For comparative purposes a drain plug is shown next to a brass plumbing plug some have used to fill the exhaust manifold. The drain plug seats fully while the plumbing plug only engage a few threads in the manifold.

IMG_1340.JPG

Last edited:
For desmogging a 3FE this aluminum plate is used to cover the opening in the intake manifold. The drain plug has the correct threading to securely screw into the exhaust manifold where the EGR had been plugged in. The allen headed drain plug comes with a copper crush washer.

$30+ shipping.

View attachment 1383420

For comparative purposes a drain plug is shown next to a brass plumbing plug some have used to fill the exhaust manifold. The drain plug seats fully while the plumbing plug only engage a few threads in the manifold.

View attachment 1383423
Godwin, do you still have these for sale?

I know you've sold these already, but I'm in need of something better than the brass plug. Dang thing comes out every two months or so. Do you remember the part number for drain plug?

I'm in need of all those goodies for my desmog! Anyone know if the plates are still being produced by someone?? :meh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom