3FE and accessories including harness (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

c2dfj45

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.c2dusa.com
Looking for a 3FE(or 3FEs) to swap....need all the stuff to make it run including the body harness and the engine harness obviously. AFM, ECU, exhaust flanges, air box, coil......all the good stuff. Obviously pulled from a part-out would be ideal. Thanks

You know.....I think I do. We had a failed one in our last build. How much are you thinking?

Do you have the exhaust manifold/downpipes by chance? Coil, igniter? cowl harness and the engine harness? IACV, TPS AFM?

I have a full head take off but I also have a couple of later model 2F blocks so maybe I could build both.

How much are you looking to get?

Do you have the exhaust manifold/downpipes by chance? Coil, igniter? cowl harness and the engine harness? IACV, TPS AFM?

I have a full head take off but I also have a couple of later model 2F blocks so maybe I could build both.

How much are you looking to get?
I know I have the exhaust manifold and will have to check condition on the downpipes. I have the coil and igniter. Is the cowl harness whats under the dash? If so I should have that and I do have the engine harness. Yes to IACV, TPS, and AFM. Not sure one price but once I we figure out what all you want, Ill give you a fair price for the whole bundle. You can PM me also.

I am looking for the drivers side wiring harness that goes from the tail lights to the dash area. Also if you have the rear light harness and the fuel pump and sending unit harness that would be a major plus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom