TLCA 31st Annual Rubithon - 2019 Registration Now Open - NEW DATES!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need to also thank Larry Allen for arranging to have Richard Sheridan and Tim Lund from Freedom Recovery Gear put on an excellent winching and recovery demonstration!

I agree, that winching class was very good. I learned a lot and anticipate buying some of their gear. That adjustable length winch extender was a very good idea.

Despite the ridiculous date it was a great Rubithon. Wish the Knorr boys & Clint woulda stuck around a bit. After seeing the pics and hearing them rave about the RTF property I am anxious to go see, seems to be nice place & with Glenn as our babysitter what could go wrong ?

Missed not hanging with you and the PMC club . Not what we had planned , But to good to leave !
It is now open !!!

It's open, if you can get out. If I go back, I'm going to have some life jackets strapped to my front bumper.

Show me your Rubithon trail pictures!!!!

It's time to start putting together the Toyota Trails article, so I am looking for good quality pictures of your trip into and out of the Rubithon, and the festivities at Rubicon Springs. I need some information with each picture:
  • The name of the person that took the picture (they get credit!)
  • The names of those in the picture, or the person that owns the rig or is driving.
  • The location of the picture (Big Sluice, Little Sluice, etc.)
  • Day
  • Which Run they are on.
  • Any other tidbits you want to include
Feel free to post up here, or you can send them to: chairman@Rubithon.com
Thanks!!

Jeff Greenwood

Driver Jeff Greenwood

Wagon Run

0108FFE7-CF23-4163-9468-F536194C0F89.jpeg

3CCFA043-48B5-48DF-9652-C3E18FABA23E.jpeg

7953F253-AEC6-414F-9775-FFD94866EC60.jpeg

C7BAC659-0F0E-4C1B-AF06-5DCD66894CDF.jpeg

82C969A3-E149-4299-B808-02BAC2676603.png

Still looking for more hi-res pictures from this years Rubithon.

Great pics ,, did i hear the FJ had a break down ????? But I see you made it out !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom