Wanted 3 on the tree column shifter with shift handle and knob, turn signal housing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Need complete column shifter with handle and knob. I would prefer an earlier on the does not thread into turn signal housing BUT that preference is expendabl.

Can also use a turn signal housing combined with the column shifter.

Should the shifter be straight or have bit of an angle for your year truck?

Here is the shifter that is on the truck.

315E84C8-92E3-4ABB-8406-266CA2282BF1.jpeg
3FC74387-98CD-4CD3-8141-955EC72B2F21.jpeg

I’ll dig it all up later this week if you haven’t found what you need. Been on the road for two weeks.

Should the shifter be straight or have bit of an angle for your year truck?
The one with the bend in it is for an FJ55.

Dean, deja vu. I’ve got these parts for you too, but no doubt someone selling parts out of their house without the additional 20k insurance premium I have to pay will undercut whatever price I can offer you.

Give me a jingle on Monday if you’re still interested.

I responded to your other thread Dean but I might be wrong there. I only have parts doc to ‘65 and it shows threaded shift column into the turn signal housing. Does your ‘63 parts doc show a c-clipped column? My early ‘63 shift is threaded, but maybe it was replaced in the past 🤷‍♂️. Paul

Last edited:
And I have these if needed. Some chrome missing with some surface rust, handle has a slight bend (my ‘63 seems straight so don’t think this is normal but maybe), rubber gasket is split as seen in pic (they’re NLA), rubber knob is complete but dry to the touch. I don’t have the little spring and pins that hold the lever in the shaft. LMK. Paul
IMG_3638.jpg

@middlecalf Thanks Paul. I looked at my microfiche and don’t see reference to a c clip retainer. I could have sworn I read somewhere that some housings were not threaded and shift column was retained by a c-clip. When I saw mine with what look like a welded c-clip I figured mine was that type.

The one with the bend in it is for an FJ55.

Dean, deja vu. I’ve got these parts for you too, but no doubt someone selling parts out of their house without the additional 20k insurance premium I have to pay will undercut whatever price I can offer you.

Give me a jingle on Monday if you’re still interested.
Will do Mark, thanks, as always.

Need complete column shifter with handle and knob. I would prefer an earlier on the does not thread into turn signal housing BUT that preference is expendabl.

Can also use a turn signal housing combined with the column shifter.
Sounds like there are lots of options for you. I have one as well. I have the whole piece that runs down along the column, with shift lever but the plastic handle is not correct. I also have the turn signal assembly but the posts for the cancelling parts have broke off.
image.jpg
image.jpg

@hyhpe I bet Dean @MadMace can at least based on his above pic. And that’s a great turn signal hub with the cancellers and lever still intact.

@hyhpe, @middlecalf, @Skreddy, thank you. Paul (hyhpe), my housing is cleaning up okay but yours looks to be in better shape. If you wouldn’t mind shipping it to me, I’d love to have it. Paul (middlecalf), I could definitely use those pieces. Let me know what I owe you guys. Shipping is to 78261.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom