2UZ hybrid Throttle body to full cable (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

And as I said: I'll look to disable the gear engagement between the motor and the butterfly...

Missed that bit. Speed reading ‘MUD while in class.

(Almost) final adapter plate. I still want to shape the outside edge and I need to add spacers so I can snug up the nuts/bolts that hold the actuator to the adapter. The adapter plate only sees shearing force so this sheet of aluminum looks like it'll do the job. I had to clearance the back side of the pedal position sensor a little to get past the TB mounting flange.

The noise you hear is the motor being manually rotated, if I disengage the motor there is no noise... but it doesn't SEEM that the motor offers any resistance (it will not be connected to power)

The actuator's tab is right up against the TB's tab so engagement with the butterfly is immediate. I'll report back if/when I ever get this running!

Last edited:
IMG_20201120_132934787_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
IMG_20201120_132924330_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
IMG_20201120_132856196_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

That's so smart and so simple, it makes me want to figure out how to get the clutch system out of the way on the factory ECU. This would do wonders for throttle response in my GS400.

Does the apps allow enough movement at WOT the throttle plate also goes wide open?

I do not need the Pedal position sensor since I am not using the stock ECU. The Spitronics ECU works off of the THROTTLE position sensor that is on the motor side of the TB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom