2F upper thermostat gasket (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Did a quick search . . couldn't find the exact answer. Replacing the theromostat on my '78 stock 2F 40 (10/77). I've got the 2 bolt waterhouse.

Toyota parts dept. didn't list an upper gasket (the round rubber O-ring type) for my year, just the lower flat one. I'm pretty sure it requires both, doesn't it :confused:

Anyway, I went and ordered an upper gasket that they did have listed for an '79+ 2F. Will it fit /work??

90430-43002

This is your seal washer for stat to upper part of stat housing

:beer:

Poser said:
90430-43002 This is your seal washer for stat to upper part of stat housing

Well, the dealer ordered me the correct seal washer, but got me two replacement bolts for the waterhouse that are about half as long as they need to be. You wouldn't happen to have the correct part# on those, would you?

I ordered a new thermo and upper and lower gaskets but have not fitted them I thought they where both paper. I'll check my boxes later today. I may have ordered for the engine as it's a 79', i hope I ordered the rigth ones!

I got the upper & lower gaskets for my 12/77 from CCOT but I believe SOR also has them. The upper gasket is rubber and the lower one is paper, if I recall.

LandCruiserSteve said:
Well, the dealer ordered me the correct seal washer, but got me two replacement bolts for the waterhouse that are about half as long as they need to be. You wouldn't happen to have the correct part# on those, would you?

Should be 91611-60825.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom