'22 CAROLINA RELIC RUN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads

CAROLINA RELIC RUN 2022​

6 APR AT 16:00 – 10 APR AT 12:00​

Well its officially been posted! I have already taken the time off work and looking forward to it this year. Especially since it won't be as hot and humid as it was last year!

Anyone else definitely planning on making it this year? I think taking over the bottom portion of the camp area like last year will be great... hopefully they will cut the grass shorter this year though.

Club convoy like last year?

@JohnVee
@FJCowboy @Stumpalama @Jakes40 @emorth @afgman786 ???

and all the others i forgot to tag !

Last edited:
@matzell are you planning on coming this year?
Thinking about it. Now that I know the dates I can check to see if I can get away for a couple days. Had a good time last year! I think some of the guys in BBRC are thinking about going as well. It might be a VA takeover!

I will not be there this year

CLCC has to continue the winning streak! All of the past winners are out this year, so you losers have a chance at the grand prize.

I’m out this year also.
I have conflicting plans.

Not going to make it this year, but I’d like to make it a priority in 2023.
me too, especially if it's in April again. I'm too busy right now working on finishing my home remodeling so that I can get back to truck projects (there are several ;) in April, so that I can hit up all these other 2022 CLCC trips!

CLCC has to continue the winning streak! All of the past winners are out this year, so you losers have a chance at the grand prize.
Where are you losers going?

The losers are going to the CRR which I'm sorry to miss it this year. The cool kids are headed west.

The losers are going to the CRR which I'm sorry to miss it this year. The cool kids are headed west.
Well I guess ill be both... hitting the CRR AND going to Ouray CO end of July to ride the trails in the San Juans!

Are you going to Hundreds in the Hills? I'll be there with my family.
No going out during the FJ Summit event... but not part of the actual event

so we will be leaving a few days before you get there

Last edited:
@Svensk120 Sorry buddy, no go for me as well. I’ve got another trip on the books that weekend. Hopefully next year.

@Svensk120 Sorry buddy, no go for me as well. I’ve got another trip on the books that weekend. Hopefully next year.
Bummer. @Svensk120 - I registered last week and submitted PTO to attend....then work scheduled a training event (sent yesterday) for the same week in Baltimore. I'm going to get out of it to come hang with y'all in NC.

What are you planning on making for the potluck? That's a big driver for me.

I was planning on the Sausages w/ Peppers and whiskey sauce again.... its easy basic and I know its good.

I am working on another idea but will see if it works out the way i want it. It is one thing to make it at home but another on the camp stove

I think I'm going and probably brining my boys, hoping to get there Wednesday night and ride trails Thursday and Friday, and take it easy Saturday and head home. Needs to actually get sliders before this...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom