SOLD 2022 GRJ71 Body (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Color
Silver
Hello everyone,

I’ve decided to sell my GRJ71 project, there have been several 79 pickup projects that I helped source the bodies for here on mud, but this is the only 71 body I received and being as unique as it is I thought would save it for myself….unfortunately I’ve realized this is too ambitious for me at the moment and I’ve decided to sell it.

It is a 2022 GRJ71 body from Saudi Arabia, condition is brand new…. drivetrain, seats, wiring, and other various items have been removed for restomod 40 series builds.

HVAC system is removed but included in sale. Has steering box and column, exterior is complete minus the factory Toyota electric winch and which has been removed from the front bumper, have a standard bumper that I can include.

Both front and rear seats have been removed, instrument cluster, virtually all of the wiring is pulled…. These are the heavy hitters as far as building this out. Of course you will need a drivetrain, chassis and axles. Being that this is a new body, a lot of this can be sourced overseas through various vendors….not for the faint of heart though. Many builders choose to place these bodies on top of 80 series chassis, although I haven’t seen a short 71 series done yet.

Price is $24k , located in Schertz, Tx

Delivery options can be discussed.

Thanks,
-Cody

619dc1c2-f0bb-424f-a9a6-6d95d648607b.jpeg

1602de8c-f371-4ee8-878c-ea66ee62b318.jpeg

a65c918a-5b7f-432d-a879-09df51dffa76.jpeg

3ee6bed4-5aee-4ca7-b23c-d9d71866db8d.jpeg

950e5e38-f591-46a3-ac5f-fc592c717ad2.jpeg

Absolutely beautiful and nt to hijack your tread but I have a KZJ70 rolling frame here that would match up perfectly with that

If this is the same body I saw at Cody's shop awhile back, I would say it is worth every asking penny. I wish I was in a position to buy it.

Just curious, was the body shipped without the rear windshield wiper / rear washer assemblies or did you remove them for another build?
IMG_5253.jpeg

Just curious, was the body shipped without the rear windshield wiper / rear washer assemblies or did you remove them for another build?View attachment 3520539
I have the front wipers, motor, linkage in a box, forgot about the rear I’ll have to check on that.

Nice. This should be a blast to work on. Rust? Nope! Worn parts? Nope! It will be more like a puzzle, but think of the Alzheimer's prevention doing the most rewarding puzzle!

Cheers Cody (on the sale), hope to catch up soon!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom