2020 Heritage - ADD Running Boards (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stock running boards are tiny, discrete and functional, if you're not expecting to bash up the truck. They tuck better and are smaller than most sliders, however clearly not functional as such.

And running boards save 200 lbs. vs. sliders.

has anyone successfully used/installed any of the AMP research powersteps? They don't make them for the LC, but was wondering if you could retrofit some from another Toyota model

has anyone successfully used/installed any of the AMP research powersteps? They don't make them for the LC, but was wondering if you could retrofit some from another Toyota model
I'v used them many times on Tundra, 4Runner, and Tacos. I would think this could be done fairly easily for an LC if they don't have one already.

I got some running boards off my 2017 if you want to buy them for cheap.

My running boards are now in the basement, you can have them for the cost of shipping. I ordered my BudBuilt sliders (and skids) the other day.

My running boards are now in the basement, you can have them for the cost of shipping. I ordered my BudBuilt sliders (and skids) the other day.

If you can find a way to ship them cheap, let me know. Fedex wants over 100 bucks.

I have been on and off the this board for years. Your advice and knowledge has been invaluable for my 80 and 100 series. Thank you. Now I am getting a 200 series (for my wife) and need help. She wants me to put factory running boards on the 2020 Heritage I am getting for her. Has anyone successfully done this and do you have pictures?

Thanks

I have been on and off the this board for years. Your advice and knowledge has been invaluable for my 80 and 100 series. Thank you. Now I am getting a 200 series (for my wife) and need help. She wants me to put factory running boards on the 2020 Heritage I am getting for her. Has anyone successfully done this and do you have pictures?

Thanks

"The Heritage" is the exact same vehicle. It just has a different grille and no third row. There is nothing different. Pictures would just be any LC with running boards. Its the same thing. The Heritage has the same bolt pattern. Running boards can be installed in about 5 minutes on each side.

That is exactly what I think. The selling dealer claims that the front wheel well flares out and it will not fit. See photo below. I am hoping somebody has done this and I can move forward with the purchase. Thank you in advance for any thoughts you may have.

Heritage wheel well.jpg

If you can find a way to ship them cheap, let me know. Fedex wants over 100 bucks.

Bikeflights.com. Use them all the time to ship non-bike stuff.

That is exactly what I think. The selling dealer claims that the front wheel well flares out and it will not fit. See photo below. I am hoping somebody has done this and I can move forward with the purchase. Thank you in advance for any thoughts you may have.

View attachment 2121945

Fake news. Here’s my non Heritage truck. It has Slee sliders not running boards. But this pic shows the exact same angle. Tell your dealer he ought to be at least remotely familiar with Toyota’s most famous truck.
143EB92F-C798-4EE2-ADB3-66506BA9129D.jpeg

Fake news. Here’s my non Heritage truck. It has Slee sliders not running boards. But this pic shows the exact same angle. Tell your dealer he ought to be at least remotely familiar with Toyota’s most famous truck.

Well, in most salesman’s eyes, the most famous truck is the Highlander....their volume leader (aka cash cow). :D

Well, in most salesman’s eyes, the most famous truck is the Highlander....their volume leader (aka cash cow). :D

My 2008 LC was often mistaken for a Highlander. My new one is mistaken for a 4Runner.
1596EBE1-C8E1-4C93-80AC-CBF4D0114E26.jpeg

1C4436BB-D271-42C9-8286-46E1F611FAFA.jpeg

Mr. T was hoping you weren't going to lower the spare before buying. Nice little surprise and way to soak the customer an additional $650.
what a slap in the face!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom