2020 Heritage - ADD Running Boards (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I live in S. California. I have a set of 200 series running boards for sale. I’m moving to Montana in 2 weeks. If some one wants them you gotta pick them up as I don’t have time to ship. Price very negotiable.

Still offering ‘em? Can I be sure they’ll fit my 2020 HE?
Sorry, I gave them to a nice fellow in PA, he handed me a big bag full of freshly caught tuna in exchange. Definitely worth it, that stuff was delish.

I put on factory running boards this morning. They fit perfectly.

View attachment 2123219
QUESTION: My 2020 HE looks exactly like yours ...except for the running boards I'm still looking for... AND except for the fact that yours looks pretty level and mine is about three inches higher in the back. Is yours as level as it looks ... and did it come that way or did you 'fix' it? I started to get some OEM spacers for the front, but while checking install prices, my dealer decided he wants to verify w Toyota engineers that adding the spacers wouldn't negatively affect the highway-speed handling. I guess he's worried about his potential liability. Thanks for any info you can offer about the leveling issue! CEC3

No flaming :D Its not pretty I know, but functional for the wifey. I installed this removal DIY step just for the wife. Used OEM Toyota step brackets, and a scrap aluminum i had laying around. I remove it if shes not riding with me for a while. Removble in less than 2 mins :D ,

IMG_3025.jpeg

IMG_3096.jpeg

IMG_3098.jpeg

Last edited:
This is the parts list i found online and gave to the dealer. Im assuming he used it to order the parts.

Attachments

• RUNNING BOARD PARTS LIST.pdf
    134 KB · Views: 68
I’m looking for a set as well. I’m in north Texas, but happy to pay shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom