2020 Heritage - ADD Running Boards (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Who sales step sliders or slee sliders for the heritage?

Who sales step sliders or slee sliders for the heritage?
The heritage isn't unique. Any slider that fits the base will fit the HE.

I'm a fan of Budbuilt sliders.

Hey guys- just got my 2020 HE- the wife wants a step, aka stock running boards. The local dealer isn't willing to sell me one because the part number "doesn't match" my VIN. Does anyone have a takeoff that they can part with?

Thanks!

Hey guys- just got my 2020 HE- the wife wants a step, aka stock running boards. The local dealer isn't willing to sell me one because the part number "doesn't match" my VIN. Does anyone have a takeoff that they can part with?

I would be happy to part with mine here soon. Soon as in as soon as my BB sliders arrive. They are in SLC (though they lived their first 5 years in TX).

If you are willing to pay shipping, reach out to @Eric Sarjeant for any new take-offs that he might have.

I would be happy to part with mine here soon. Soon as in as soon as my BB sliders arrive. They are in SLC (though they lived their first 5 years in TX).
I bought a 2021 Heritage last week and need running boards too. I see some on eBay for $350 to $500 that look like stock ones. Has anyone tried those?

Thanks!
Wingman, let me check with my business partner. We are in Houston and he wants to pull the running boards off his 2020. I have a HE on order from @Eric Sarjeant so I do not need them. I have a lift in my shop so the swap would be easy....

Wingman, let me check with my business partner. We are in Houston and he wants to pull the running boards off his 2020. I have a HE on order from @Eric Sarjeant so I do not need them. I have a lift in my shop so the swap would be easy....

@doktorno...If those stock LC steps are available in Houston, I would like to pick them up please for my HE. I am in New Braunfels, would be a day trip for me.

I'll have a free set available soon in eastern WA. Don't really want to ship.

Edit:gone!

Last edited:
My factory steps will be available in a few weeks, free.

I found a guy in with CruiserParts LLC who takes off 200 series running boards and sells them. I have a set in Fed EX OTW to me now.

@40Man Have a LC question and can not figure out how to PM. Let me know if you how to reach out.
Click on my name and start a conversation...

I just started a private conversation with you. Feel free to respond...

If anyone in Houston or surrounding cities have a set of take offs available, please let me know. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom