2020 GX460 grille on 2014-19 GX460 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Not only will this show 2014-2019 owners what this would look like on their vehicles, it also shows for the most part (less the headlights) what a 2020 GX460 owner can expect to see with a full wrap bumper.

2020 GX460 grille on a 2019 GX460. I've gotta say that I like it more than I thought I would. The aftermarket emblem took some tinkering to fit but you can't tell the difference between it and an OEM emblem. I might go back to the 2014-19 emblem and black it out later on but I'm going to run with this look for now. Now to find some 2020 headlights lol.

4My0AaD.jpg

M8xj7j1.jpg

Nicely done! You thinking of doing the lights?

That does really look sharp!

Nicely done! You thinking of doing the lights?

If I can find them on a totaled out 2020 lol, there's no way I'm paying anywhere near $2200 each for them.

If I can find them on a totaled out 2020 lol, there's no way I'm paying anywhere near $2200 each for them.
Good point! 😂

Another angle for those interested.

j5wMcFR.jpg

Looks good; there’s a stark contrast with the emblem and grille. 🤔

Looks good; there’s a stark contrast with the emblem and grille. 🤔

It might be due to the way that I exposed the picture and the saturation and vibrance settings making it pop more than it normally would.

Gotcha! Looking good man!

I need a pass headlight for our 14, let me know if you find newer lights...I’ll either do same or buy your old ones.

How spendy was the new grill? I like it!

How spendy was the new grill? I like it!

It was a whopping Free ninety-nine lo. A buddy of mine with a 2020 hit something on the interstate with his and salvaged the upper half of the grille for me, I got lucky. I love the look! I'll let you know about the headlights.

The more I look at that grille, the more I want it. It looks so much better than the original.

I agree, it has grown on me quite a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom