Builds 2019 GXOR 460 HB build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

what’s the part number for the toyota emblem ?

602299997032 Found it on Ebay

Those sliders look like they should be functional...waiting on pics!

Yes, these were heavy as hell. FedEx guy looked at me like I was nuts. Looking forward to seeing how the SSO rack is, seems the build quality of their stuff is robust.

Finally got suspension/rack/sliders done. Also put on some Falken Wildpeaks. Teaser pics, will put up some more tomorrow.

006B96FE-5EBE-4BD9-8848-6AF2DC96307B.jpeg

IMG_6309.jpg

C9DA7E02-F57B-4FC7-B22F-642B5F75B674.jpeg

7EBBB379-1847-4D63-8646-E4E14F8E5AAC.jpeg

Last edited:
Are those dobinsons nitro shocks? Details on the lift/tires? How do they feel?

This is just the basic Dobinsons kit, btw thanks everyone for recommending Kyle Fogle. I haven't picked it up from the shop yet so don't know how it feels yet haha, will update tomorrow. 2" lift, tires are Falken WIldpeak at3ws 265/65/18 (no rubbing). These I've been driving on for ~ 1000 miles and so far love them. Very quiet yet aggressive and awesome on ice and snow. We're going to hit a lot of ski resorts this year (Mammoth/Utah/Jackson Hole/Tahoe/Oregon) about 30+ days of snowboarding), so will get plenty of testing on them and this set up.

Last edited:
Mine just shipped from Kyle too. I got 2.5" medium in front and 2" hd rears. Going to be putting on 265/70/18s E rated wildpeaks at the same time as the llif. I'llbe doing a bunch of snowboarding trips too, and getting into winter camping.

Interested to hear which springs you got and how they ride. People talk a lot about which $3000 lift kit is the best but never about these budget ones.

Interested to hear which springs you got and how they ride. People talk a lot about which $3000 lift kit is the best but never about these budget ones.

I just got the comfort set up no reservoirs. Drove it yesterday to Arizona and it was great. Nose doesn’t dip as much and it feels more stable. Also I added a pedal commander and it’s the best $220 I’ve put into the truck so far. DRASTICALLY changes the driving experience andis so much better! Can’t recommend it enough. Pedal is wayyyy more responsive now. Just feels like the power is much more accessible when needed.

So now that I've driven up to Tahoe and back during two huge storms of over 30" of snow where the driving conditions + kook drivers caused a complete s*** storm, I can give my first thoughts on the Falken Wildpeak at3w. They handled flawlessly in deep snow and on sheer ice. The amount of confidence you get due to the traction on ice is fantastic. Of course, most credit should go to the GX 460 -- what a great rig for the snow! Can't say I've driven another vehicle that has handled better in snow. I grew up in Alaska, so have a pretty good idea of how well something performs in tough conditions, these tires are superb for an all terrain that you need to handle well on snow and ice. I think it's pretty much the perfect tire for someone living in a warm climate like socal who needs to be able to go into the mountains during winter and doesn't want the hassle of switching on dedicated snow tires. As someone who will be doing a ton of trips to ski resorts, these are perfect. My first choice was going to be the KO2, but the reviews indicate it doesn't handle well on ice due to how hard of a tire it is (The Falkens are softer which is better for ice conditions).

Last edited:
Looks awesome! Well done. Can’t wait to see some snow pics :clap:

Sorry, didn't get any snow pics this time -- it was freaking cold out didn't have the desire haha -- Orange County has made me soft. I will for sure soon though. We are headed to Utah for the new year, so that should be a good time to snap some shots.

Last edited:
Nice. Any specific reason you're going with E rated?
Just wanted the extra security of thicker sidewalls. I think I would have been ok without it though. It dropped my mpg by quite a lot. But then again I don't know if regular wildpeaks of the same size would have been much better on mpg. They were awesome with my first time driving in fresh snow the other day

IMG_20191226_064951.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom