Builds 2019 GXOR 460 HB build (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, new 2019 here. So far really loving this truck. For now this vehicle is mostly going to be used for snowboarding trips (~30 trips/year), family camping/road trips, and some mild light off roading.

List of mods:

Dobinsons MRR 2.5" lift, Blackhawk GXOR edition upper control arms, ALPHAequipt Command GXOR edition wheels, Falken Wildpeak at3ws (285/70/17), SSO roof rack & sliders, pedal commander, chrome delete vinyl, titanium ceramic coating, ceramic tint.

On order/forthcoming:

CBI Covert Front bumper with Warn 9.5 xps winch, CBI front and rear skids, 4X4labs rear bumper with dual swing outs, baja designs light bars, Goose Gear rear drawer system, ARB snorkel.

After tint/chrome delete

img_2908_0d149e8810b35804faca75b2a79303b13d91f5d1.jpeg

img_2909_1bbae7f50b4d6a6d2304821827c3f56a77220e65.jpeg

img_2910_7a1bc74a49cedf93049e371789745116e722d5d5.jpeg

SSO Sliders Installed

006B96FE-5EBE-4BD9-8848-6AF2DC96307B.jpeg

SSO rack
C9DA7E02-F57B-4FC7-B22F-642B5F75B674.jpeg

Last edited:
I like the blackout, e.g. all black trim!
Not sure how our CHP will like the blacked out tail lights and tinted headlamps... :meh:

Did you wrap or paint the trim?

Very nice, I didn't know you can wrap just the emblems.

How durable is the wrap on the door handles? Any prior experience?
I have no idea, sorry. Will post some updated pics, about to get SSO rack and sliders installed within the next 2 weeks (long wait from SSO). Decided to hold off on a lift until its out of warranty. Still debating putting some different tires on. Any suggestions? Right now looking at the Falken Wildpeak AT3s.

Do you mind me asking how much you paid to wrap all the chrome?
I believe it was around $500 not including the wheels (powder coated). Sorry I don't recall the exact breakdown as I had the ceramic tint/titanium coating and the chrome delete/powder coating all done at the same time. This shop does incredible work and works on a lot of insanely expensive cars here near the beach.

I have no idea, sorry. Will post some updated pics, about to get SSO rack and sliders installed within the next 2 weeks (long wait from SSO). Decided to hold off on a lift until its out of warranty. Still debating putting some different tires on. Any suggestions? Right now looking at the Falken Wildpeak AT3s.

Tires are subjective and I have my personal choices. What are your intentions for use? Mild trails? Whats your driving skill set with a 4 wheel drive? You may be best served learning to use what you have upgrade to what you need not what looks good. Tires are the best bang for your dollar for sure. I suggest you learn the truck first and put a few miles on the current set of tires. Learn the effects of airing down to various pressures and terrain types.

Tires are subjective and I have my personal choices. What are your intentions for use? Mild trails? Whats your driving skill set with a 4 wheel drive? You may be best served learning to use what you have upgrade to what you need not what looks good. Tires are the best bang for your dollar for sure. I suggest you learn the truck first and put a few miles on the current set of tires. Learn the effects of airing down to various pressures and terrain types.

I won't be doing a lot of offroad, just some mild trails and such. Mostly this will be used for a lot of trips, in particular snowboard trips (many trips up to Mammoth, Utah, Tahoe, etc). Since I live in socal, was trying to figure out a good all terrain tire as I don't want to have to swap tires.

Finally got the SSO sliders -- they come unfinished so had them powder coated. Rack should be here within a week, this is a long wait! But they make awesome stuff. Also swapped the lexus badge with a toyota one, I just like how it looks better. Cant wait to get these installed. Falken Wildpeaks will be put on tomorrow.

IMG_1599.jpg

IMG_1600.jpg

Last edited:
Finally got the SSO sliders and had them powder coated. Rack should be here within a week, this is a long wait! But they make awesome stuff. Also swapped the lexus badge with a toyota one, I just like how it looks better. Cant wait to get these installed. Falken Wildpeaks will be put on tomorrow.

View attachment 2120068

View attachment 2120069

Did you swap the badge on the front as well?

Those sliders look like they should be functional...waiting on pics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom