2018 Rubithon Wagon Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Onur I wish you were going to be here this year but I do understand! Our loss!

Pardon my ignorance. I just recently joined this site and the TLCA. I plan on my 60 being good to go when I get stateside. How do I register for the event itself?

Pardon my ignorance. I just recently joined this site and the TLCA. I plan on my 60 being good to go when I get stateside. How do I register for the event itself?
You register online through the Rubithon webpage. The registration page is not live yet, just checked.

Last edited:

We have it almost ready to go live. Our website was swapped over to the TLCA server and had to make many changes.... for the better I might add. Karie has done an outstanding job and we just found a few small things to fix before going live with it. If anyone has issues with the new version of the registration, please let me know ASAP as I don't doubt I may have missed something!

Thanks for your patients. It will be worth it!

Here is a question for you guys in reference to the campfire permit.

Do you require 1 permit per vehicle/ driver? Or does the passenger need one as well?

I already got mine just want to make sure I cover all my bases.

Thanks

Here is a question for you guys in reference to the campfire permit.

Do you require 1 permit per vehicle/ driver? Or does the passenger need one as well?

I already got mine just want to make sure I cover all my bases.

Thanks
One per vehicle is fine.

I get mine and post it in the rear window of my truck. Figure it's good for everyone I camp with.

Realize that it's unusual to have a campfire. Most years there are fire restrictions that cover all the national forest. But you also need a fire permit to use your camp stove. And this year is looking like a very dry year again.

Since Rubicon Springs is private property, you can have a fire there, but use your common sense. The forest is dryer than anyone from the East Coast can imagine, and it doesn't take much to start a significant forest fire. Just look at what happens to California almost every summer.

Yeah. I don’t really care about making a camp fire. I mostly got it to be able to cook.

Thanks for the clarification.

I get mine and post it in the rear window of my truck. Figure it's good for everyone I camp with.

Realize that it's unusual to have a campfire. Most years there are fire restrictions that cover all the national forest. But you also need a fire permit to use your camp stove. And this year is looking like a very dry year again.

Since Rubicon Springs is private property, you can have a fire there, but use your common sense. The forest is dryer than anyone from the East Coast can imagine, and it doesn't take much to start a significant forest fire. Just look at what happens to California almost every summer.

With permission of the caretakers that is

Yes, registration is open!!!! We are signed up!

Run leader. I'm going to be 2 vehicles. I only registered once. Let me know if I need to register a second time.

Yes, as Johnny says, each has to be registered, and additionally each primary driver has to be a TLCA member as well.

Yep. You have to register to qualify for the event insurance. I think that's also why you have to be a TLCA member.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom