Builds 2018 GCC Spec 79 Series 1HD-FTE + H152 - The Camel (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This what mine is currently like, although I've changed to plain black grille. I'm going to have the new flares colour coded to the rest of the body.

IMG-20201120-WA0002.jpg

I think I’d go with a narrower tire/wheel to line it up more with the flares. Not sure if that’s possible though.

I did see a sweet size on the Toyo AT3 site today. 35x11x17

I think I’d go with a narrower tire/wheel to line it up more with the flares. Not sure if that’s possible though.

I did see a sweet size on the Toyo AT3 site today. 35x11x17
I ordered a set of 255/85/16 Toyo MTs that should be in any day now. They are getting mounted on a set of factory 105 series steel wheels. Will see how that looks with this combo.

I’ve got these oem flares for my truck as well. They’re the best looking option IMO vs the cut snakes (don’t like the exposed fasteners). I didn’t realize until I got them that it required the bed to be trimmed. I like the look of the bed as is, but the wheel/tire poke out is almost borderline excessive. Still debating on whether or not I want to run them.

So those are OEM flares for what vehicle?

I guess you guys missed the part where I said, “seeing how these look”? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Cheers
I’ve been ragging on you for your taste in wheels for about 10 years. Why would I stop now ?

I’ve been ragging on you for your taste in wheels for about 10 years. Why would I stop now ?

Hey man them clapped out wheels on that 47 I had were because I was losing money on that truck. Had I kept it you can be sure it would have got steelies. 😝

It’s not like I have ever had a set of thornbirds! 😂

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom