For Sale 2017 Land Cruiser 200 Overland Build (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://sdhqoffroad.com/collections/meadows-200-series-toyota-landcruiser
I can't believe I'm selling this, but we are spending all our free time on our boat and getting ready to sail the S Pacific next year.

I spent a year looking for the perfect loaded out, low mileage, white 200 that had been well maintained and not off-roaded. I finally found the perfect one owner, older lady driven, dealer maintained, low mileage truck. It has the rear entrainment, sunroof, radar cruise, navigation, etc, Rear jump seats (3rd row) seats 7 plus gear.
I decided to use SDHQ for the build since they are Toyota experts. I had one of their lead installers do all the work. He's one of the most experienced guys on the planet on the 200 and Toyota's in general. I told him what I was wanting and didn't give him a budget. The truck is very capable stock, so I didn't want anything too crazy that would take away the driveability. KDSS all works as it should. I wanted to be a daily driver if I wanted to. I wanted it to handle good on the highway and around town as my wife would drive it for time to time. I shipped the truck in an enclosed trailer and I let them do their thing.
SDHQ Link
A few months later the truck was done and we shipped it back. I was very happy with their work and the truck looked amazing. They put a picture on Instagram and had such a huge response from it, they ended up putting a build package together on their website based off of this truck.
We took the truck on one family trip and it performed amazing. This trip was the only time it's been off-road. We really wanted to get into overlanding and exploring remote places, but we decided to do it by boat instead, so I'm selling a few toys that we aren't using much anymore.
The truck has been garage kept, and serviced every year regardless of mileage (service history pdf is from before i purchased it). I had Expel clear bra installed on all the paint panels that could get scratched. I also have the original wheels and tires. Seats covered with custom Escape Gear seat covers. Never wrecked, abused.
I've attached the build sheet highlights, but it doesn't cover everything. The labor alone was very expensive as the 200's aren't the easiest to work on.
Hopefully someone can enjoy it like we wanted to. Load your family up and drive to MOAB in the toughest most reliable vehicle on the planet.
These will go 500k miles. This one is barely broken in. Never had a single issue with it. Fully serviced and ready to explore.

A few of the big items below:
  • ICON Stage 6 Complete Suspension System (adjustable settings)
  • ICON Alloy Wheels (have chrome OEM wheels/tires)
  • TOYO 17" A/T II (285/75R17) like new 2k miles (road force balanced)
  • ARB Front Bumper with lights (radar cruise works, OEM parking sensors work)
  • WARN Zeon Platinum Synthetic Winch, Spydura rope, Ultrahook, Hawse Fairlead, Factor 55, (full winch kit, shackles, etc)
  • Prinsu Roof Rack (Baja Designs 40", load panels), MaxTrax Mounted on Roof. Rotopax Fuel can mounts. Roof rack is meant to be loaded up and used. Air Deflector Installed. (no noise)
  • ARB Twin Compressor with air chucks mounted on both sides and under hood. (full air hose and kit in custom bag) Change all 4 tire pressures in under 5 min.
  • Baja Designs S2 Series Reverse Lights
  • ARB Diff Breather (everything is waterproofed for wading)
  • ABS Guards
  • Slee Rock Sliders (tough as nails and more clearance)
  • Upgraded Power Steering Reservoir & Filter (stock unit can overheat)
  • ARB Recovery Points
  • Baja Designs LP6's (Amber) Strobe Feature (Amber lights are the way to go if you drive in dusty conditions. I will always have a set of amber lights now on my truck)
  • Baja Designs Squadron Lights
  • Camera Relocation (Custom Work) (You can use the cameras for tire placement and clearance)
  • Switch Pros controlling everything (Custom Location) (strobe)
  • Trailer Brake Controller for pulling Overland trailer
  • New oversized AGM Battery with Custom Billet terminals, battery tender installed (see picture on SDHQ link) Has room for a 2nd AGM, I just never installed it.
  • Escape Gear Custom seat covers. (hard to get custom made since it has the OEM TV's on the back of the front seats.)
  • Rubber Floor Mats (OEM mats in sealed plastic storage bags)
Asking $77k. I have a lot more in it. No Trades
I also have a 2004 H1 Hummer with 40k miles I will be listing soon. It's an unbelievable rig. No expense spared on it.

I don't check the forums much at work so email is the best way to contact me. Email me and then we can communicate through email/phone.
sniper762 AT meadowsoil DOT net

SDHQ LC200.jpg

200 Build Sheet 1.png

200 Build Sheet 2.png

Attachments

• HISTORY.pdf
    91.5 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
I didn't see any interior pics at the link above. Do you have any?
I will try to get some interior pics. It has the darker black leather. The interior is great. I had custom Escape Gear seat covers made for all the seats. I haven't taken the covers off, so everything should be pretty perfect. I don't think anyone has say in the back seats except for a handful of times. It has the 2 TV's in the back and the cooler in the center console.
The custom switches for all the lights looks factory. (there should be a pic on SDHQ's website(
I'll try to get some pics of the interior posted when I can.

what's been your ownership experience with the Icon Stage 6? How comfortable is the ride on/off road? Would you recommend it or would you go another route next time?

what's been your ownership experience with the Icon Stage 6? How comfortable is the ride on/off road? Would you recommend it or would you go another route next time?
It's been great. Offroad it's amazing and does just as well on-road. Just stiffen up the shocks a little bit and it drives great around town. My wife loves driving it. If we don't sell it, we will just keep it for my 16yr old son. I'm glad I went with the Stage 6. SDHQ has done more Toyota's that most shops combined. I basically told them I wanted a capable off-road truck my wife could drive everyday if I wanted to. It's been a great truck, we just don't drive it much.

I’m team keep it for your 16 year old.

Is this still available? Sent an email to the seller @oubeta about a week ago, however haven't heard back.

Yes, My email is at the bottom of the listing. sniper762 AT meadowsoil DOT net

@oubeta, I had sent you an email last Tuesday (1/23/24) to that email address, and resent it just now.

It's been great. Offroad it's amazing and does just as well on-road. Just stiffen up the shocks a little bit and it drives great around town. My wife loves driving it. If we don't sell it, we will just keep it for my 16yr old son. I'm glad I went with the Stage 6. SDHQ has done more Toyota's that most shops combined. I basically told them I wanted a capable off-road truck my wife could drive everyday if I wanted to. It's been a great truck, we just don't drive it much.
Are you looking to adopt another child? I would be willing to be adopted and drive this as one of your family members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom