2016 LX570 Wheel/Tire Combo Advice (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any LX'ers out there have upgraded wheels/tires they could share some info/photos with me? I'm liking the ICON Rebound 18" wheels. I'm thinking I'll match them with a BFG All-Terrain T/A KO2. I'm leaning towards the 285/65r18 or the 285/70r18. Does anyone have pictures of this size tire on a newer LX? Or even better, this wheel/tire size combo? If so, with either option, is there any rubbing or trimming necessary?

Also, it sounds like the ICON Rebounds have a 25mm offset. Any issues around that with either tire size?

Lastly, I see most of them are "E" rated? I'm not familiar with the rating system. Is E ok, or should I be looking for something else?

I would love to hear some opinions and see some pics! Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Any LX'ers out there have upgraded wheels/tires they could share some info/photos with me? I'm liking the ICON Rebound 18" wheels. I'm thinking I'll match them with a BFG All-Terrain T/A KO2. I'm leaning towards the 285/65r18 or the 285/70r18. Does anyone have pictures of this size tire on a newer LX? Or even better, this wheel/tire size combo? If so, with either option, is there any rubbing or trimming necessary?

Also, it sounds like the ICON Rebounds have a 25mm offset. Any issues around that with either tire size?

Lastly, I see most of them are "E" rated? I'm not familiar with the rating system. Is E ok, or should I be looking for something else?

I would love to hear some opinions and see some pics! Thanks in advance!
There are full threads about this. Use
The search function for 101 answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom