2010 Hoosier Hoedown - Aug. 20-22, Badlands (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just wanted to say thanks to all the Hoosier Cruiser guys for putting on a great event, good times! :cheers:

And I think I figured out that I can go 12 rounds with Mr. Jameson but I can’t combine it with one round with Mr. Booker. :grinpimp:

Great pics Trent & Vicki.

Special thanks to The Wood Man for letting me drive the "Raisin" all day on Friday

Lookin forward to the RedBird run!!!

Awesome pics Woodman

I'm so glad everyone posts up such great pics, since it takes soooooo loooooooooong to view them on my backwards-ass-slow-***in-country-dial-up internet .....

***Damage Update***
Tranny is back in my 40 completely rebuilt again. Turns out the main pump took a s*** which smoked the torque converter etc. A new improved pump is installed now with a new torque converter and I have to finish bolting on the rest of the x-fer case, driveshafts, etc. today to get my first test drive.

Relatively painless break since the tranny was warrantied and it just cost me some time and effort. That seems to be part of the fun of our hobby ;) Next up will be the 55 spring swap and sliders.

Did you do the 9 vane pump with the vette servo and the bigger 3-4 clutch pack and hardened input drum and all that fancy s***?

***Damage Update***
Tranny is back in my 40 completely rebuilt again. Turns out the main pump took a **** which smoked the torque converter etc. A new improved pump is installed now with a new torque converter and I have to finish bolting on the rest of the x-fer case, driveshafts, etc. today to get my first test drive.

Relatively painless break since the tranny was warrantied and it just cost me some time and effort. That seems to be part of the fun of our hobby ;) Next up will be the 55 spring swap and sliders.

Dang!
Awesome...I love warranties
Glad it was easy & painless
Now better than before, new & improved
Can't wait to see it out

Did you do the 9 vane pump with the vette servo and the bigger 3-4 clutch pack and hardened input drum and all that fancy s***?

He did go 9 something but I don't know about the rest :eek: I got it to move last weekend, but I also had some pretty good exhaust leaks from the old ram horn manifolds. I am installing block hugger headers this weekend after seeing how well Tony's old one's did on his 60. The exhaust was long overdue and hopefully will be the last little thing I need to fix before Redbird.

hhmm....I ditched my hugger headers for rams horns....MUCH nicer IMO...