2010 Hoosier Hoedown - Aug. 20-22, Badlands (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Have fun folks! I'll think of you all as I sit on the beach tomorrow sipping a cocktail watching my grandson play. It really sucks here. It's been 95 and sunny the last few days. I don't think I can take it much longer. It's making me smile too much.

(To the tune of the Beverly Hillbillies theme)

Well, Come and listen to my story 'bought a man named Phil........ take it away Tony!!!

I think I'm officially not coming at this point.

I was planning on being there for Fri night and bumming a ride on Sat, but it seems like there are a lot of folks needing a bitch seat on these trips lately. I wasn't gonna be that guy who just showed up without a seat.

I was all packed to leave Sat to drive down just to party, then I had kid drama and couldn't leave. Don't ever, ever, ever have kids.

Still going to IN tomorrow, just not going south first.

I did wheel for about an hour this afternoon so I'm not Phil.

Look what I saw on my way home! One happy camper......
wow.jpg

Epic hoedown!

The screen is toast on my cell phone, and I keep getting texts. If your texting me....I cant see em....so cut it out

Epic hoedown!

Epic doesn't even describe it. This is going to be a tough one to top, thats for sure.

Now we just need pics posted.

Great weekend! All my stress from the last month disappeared :bounce2:

mrs x

Wow, what a great weekend. Great wheeling, awesome food, best raffle ever and side splitting humor. I got to agree with Joe, that will be a tough one to top.

My take on the wknd:
"Raffle" has a whole new meaning. Can we raffle next wknd some place?
The question..."What is Tony?" is still not answered, is further from being anwsered and will probably never be answered in any of our life times.
The Commander was one of the last to hit the hay....Yippee!!
Never take ATV trails.

I cant stop laughing thinking about some of the camp fire crap... raffling shot guns and shots. (Joe is a man amongst boys in the shot gun dept!) Me wiping out while giving Tony a piggy back ride. Bill and Scott settling the thirst! And of course Clint politely letting everyone in the camp ground know where we were.... with his random loud announcements. I some how managed to toast an entire handle of Captain!

:lol::lol::lol:

I had fun wheeling with those of you who were there on friday. I'm the guy in the white 80. Most of you probably had no idea who I was since i was late showing up and just kinda jumped onto the end of the line when you guys were heading back into the park. Wish I could of stayed sat and sun, but I had to work the rest of the weekend.... I had a good time while I was out there though :clap:

I cant stop laughing thinking about some of the camp fire crap... raffling shot guns and shots. (Joe is a man amongst boys in the shot gun dept!) Me wiping out while giving Tony a piggy back ride. Bill and Scott settling the thirst! And of course Clint politely letting everyone in the camp ground know where we were.... with his random loud announcements. I some how managed to toast an entire handle of Captain!

:lol::lol::lol:

Don't forget about Tom and Tony's intimate hot dog sharing....

It was a great weekend. I think each time it just gets better. Can't wait till next time!

Don't forget about Tom and Tony's intimate hot dog sharing....

It was a great weekend. I think each time it just gets better. Can't wait till next time!

:lol:

I forgot about that! It is only a blur in my head....but it was beautiful.

I apologize to Tony "The Raffle God" because the next morning I did find one more raffle item. It was almost like a miracle for Joe to win 9 or 10 raffle prizes in a row. Also sorry to Joe, kind like you got shorted one fine beer!!

Hoedown 2010 w Lyd & Tay 001.jpg

Is this how professional body shops straighten windsheild frames? Or is this maybe a little bit redneck? There is a block of wood on the other size.
It is straight now.
I think I topped the carnage list for the weekend and I only wheeled one day:
1) Windshield
2) Tweeked both front fenders (armstronged back in place...sorta)
3) Bent the pass side of my old school brush guard. Repaired with tow strap and large maple tree.
4) Tore 2 sides of my bikini top pinched between trees and the roll cage.

Hoedown 2010 w Lyd & Tay 013.jpg
Hoedown 2010 w Lyd & Tay 001.jpg
Hoedown 2010 w Lyd & Tay 013.jpg