2010 Hoosier Hoedown - Aug. 20-22, Badlands (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I had a great time.

No, it was way better than great!

Thanks to all who donated & all who bought tickets
We raised $290.00

This was the BEST HOEDOWN EVER

I apologize to Tony "The Raffle God" because the next morning I did find one more raffle item. It was almost like a miracle for Joe to win 9 or 10 raffle prizes in a row. Also sorry to Joe, kind like you got shorted one fine beer!!

Im not sure how many more i could have shotgunned. Hell i couldnt even tell you how many i did!

Is this how professional body shops straighten windsheild frames? Or is this maybe a little bit redneck? There is a block of wood on the other size.
It is straight now.
I think I topped the carnage list for the weekend and I only wheeled one day:
1) Windshield
2) Tweeked both front fenders (armstronged back in place...sorta)
3) Bent the pass side of my old school brush guard. Repaired with tow strap and large maple tree.
4) Tore 2 sides of my bikini top pinched between trees and the roll cage.

View attachment 444701

It is if I work there. Nicely done!:clap:

Had a most excellent time!

At this point I'm pretty convinced it was a lame rained out mess and ya'll are just fawkin' with me to fawk with me.

Who are you?

Nice pics Trent and Vicki. You guys rock. Thanks.

The way Bill was snoring Fri night he was attracting critters around our tent, prob thought it was a mating call or something.

mrs x

The way Bill was snoring Fri night he was attracting critters around our tent, prob thought it was a mating call or something.

mrs x

critters? Is that Tonys pet name?

;) yep, his code name. He was growling and snorting outside the tent. Must have been in the SpankBank :eek:

mrs

Had a great time, even with the breakdown on the way up Friday night. Tony is the best MC around, I think you may have a chance to start yourself a side job. Great pictures, and there is actually pictures of people, as well as trucks. That was an epic campfire, Joe is the shotgun king.

Mark

So, rumors of Redbird soon?

October 23 & 24. Will start a new thread but here is what is going on that weekend and here is their website: http://www.redbirdsra.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

* Fall Night Ride and Camp-Out + IFWDA 30th Birthday Bash
- Details
Event
when: 23.10.2010 - 24.10.2010
Event title Fall Night Ride and Camp-Out + IFWDA 30th Birthday Bash
Where: Redbird SRA - Dugger
Category: General

Event description:
This will be our Fall night ride and camp-out along with Indiana Four Wheel Drive Association's (IFWDA) 30th birthday celebration. Come and join the fun and wish IFWDA a happy birthday. They are one of the groups who played a big part in making Redbird what it is today. With out their voice I am not sure Redbird would be here for us all to enjoy today. Think about becoming a member of their fine organization and join the fight to keep places like Redbird and others open to the public. There will be a $20.00 fee on top of the normal gate fee, which will allow you to ride all day saturday, saturday night, camp in the parking lot and ride till 9pm sunday.

Homepage: No Homepage available
Street:
ZIP:
City Dugger

Location description:
The Redbird State Riding Area grounds in Dugger, Indiana.

Last edited:

mrs x

Messin' with Sasquatch :D