200's & some other rigs do Tahuya... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm in, as long as you guys don't mind me bringing my 80's. Wifey needs the 200 for my daughters Halloween party play date.

I'm in, as long as you guys don't mind me bringing my 80's. Wifey needs the 200 for my daughters Halloween party play date.
I'm cool with what ever rigs people wanna bring! Looks like we are gonna have a good turnout, awesome!

Are we meeting up at Belfair Safeway parking lot like last time?
I can catch 7.30 am ferry to Bremerton and be there by 9am if that work with everyone? Won't be late this time, promise:)

Are we meeting up at Belfair Safeway parking lot like last time?
I can catch 7.30 am ferry to Bremerton and be there by 9am if that work with everyone? Won't be late this time, promise:)
yah that works good for me, so Safeway in Belfair at 9am. Does that work for everyone?

I won't be able to join this time but will be watching here for photos.
damn that sucks, we'll plan another meet up soon!

9am works for me too. I asked another friend to roll with us so he may bring his Land Rover Disco. Will be taking the fairy too from Seattle to Bremerton .

9am at the Safeway in Belfair tomorrow, see ya all there!!!

Many thanks for a good time, and all the spotting. I drove my LX like a Land Cruiser and managed to come home in one piece :)

RwAdXiD.jpg

zQcCvi0.jpg

@kreiten

ZSZKexS.jpg

MO9Nfth.jpg

I think this is @BROMO95
kdH72IG.jpg

KpgcUGj.jpg

@Ali M
fYHehIi.jpg

@mattv94
TfpPOQZ.jpg

oh damn loving this pic of Em getting at it, I'm stealing this:)! Awesome time hangin with all of you, let's do it again soon!
ZSZKexS.jpg

Many thanks for a good time, and all the spotting. I drove my LX like a Land Cruiser and managed to come home in one piece :)

@kreiten

I think this is @BROMO95

@Ali M
@mattv94
great photos. thanks for sharing. I think making thru that narrow exit today with both of our trucks was a miracle in my book. Thanks to @mattv94 for spotting us and having the measuring tape handy :)

great photos. thanks for sharing. I think making thru that narrow exit today with both of our trucks was a miracle in my book. Thanks to @mattv94 for spotting us and having the measuring tape handy :)

Precision driving :)

I think the guys staging their dirtbikes and the guys having a go at the rock gatekeeper got an ounce of amusement from seeing 200s make it through.

I imagine 200s aren't a common sight for them there :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom