200's & some other rigs do Tahuya... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Definitely a fun eventful day on the trail, super cool getting to meet @purdytj and @Eisbaer and seeing @BROMO95 again! We had three 200's and LX570, a 4Runner, an FJCruiser an 80 series and a Tacoma... Photos of the action to come...

Emily drove the whole day and def ripped it up good! She ran into this mud pit, took her a bit to get through it but she was not willing to quit, lots of skinny pedal:D
email4374.jpg

within ten minutes of hitting the trail the Tacoma had sunk to the bottom of a mud puddle:D Check out @purdytj and his family on safari watching it sink:D
email3707.jpg

another view of the Tacoma in the puddle...
email3722.jpg

Emmy using the 200 as a mud plow!
email4332.jpg

I have a slideshow at Tahuya Off Road Park and I'll insert a few into this thread. It was great being able to meet and hang out with everyone! Thanks for the patience with our family.

6a4a7258_1_orig.jpg

6a4a7271_1_orig.jpg

6a4a7277_1_orig.jpg

6a4a7291_1_orig.jpg

6a4a7304_1_orig.jpg

Paging Ken: Mr. T would like to thank you for stretching out the legs of some truly impressive rigs!

Looks like a great time.

a 4Runner (just noticed it's a limited HAH) tried to pull him out forward, didn't work! Thing was a beast!
email3799.jpg

:bounce::bounce2:
@kreiten -- Kudos for putting together a great run. If the Tacoma shop truck had decent tires (wheels/tires on order) I would have joined up under the "welcome cousins" exemption.

You guys and gals be some proper WWMWs (Western Washington Mud Warriors).

Love to see kids on the trail and wives behind the wheel!

:bounce::bounce2:
@kreiten -- Kudos for putting together a great run. If the Tacoma shop truck had decent tires (wheels/tires on order) I would have joined up under the "welcome cousins" exemption.

You guys and gals be some proper WWMWs (Western Washington Mud Warriors).

Love to see kids on the trail and wives behind the wheel!
thanks! (WWMW's, I like that!) We're thinking Naches in August, would be cool if you could join us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom