2008 is out ( pics) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I always thought there could only be ONE HIGHLANDER!!!

:D

totally off-topic.. and i apologize, but is that a Range Rover Sport convertible in your avatar?? :confused: do you have any bigger pics of that?

It's a Highlander on steroids! Center stack looks like a bad boombox you see for sale in Walmart.

toned down tundra front, tweaked/plain lexus gx rear?????????? blahhhhhh really disappointed

i agree with the higlander on roids theme

That is actually the new Toyota Lowlander, it's lesser known cousin

Don't like the interior...don't like the exterior. Ugh. Saw pics of the new Lexus and thought it was pretty nice. This just isn't doing it for me on either account. Interior looks like they only went halfway with the upgrade, keeping too much cheap stuff while they modified other parts with more modern appointments. Exterior is...well...if I wanted a Highlander I would BUY a Highlander (yes, I know it doesn't have the size).

Interior doesn't bother me much, although I am diggin's the round gauges and the push button start.

Exteriorwise, I was hoping they would've used projector headlights this time around, and what's with the ugly bulges on the side of the headlights???

The HIDs just would add more $$$$$ to an already pricey truck. Those are ridiculous and unnecessary, IMO. I used to be a parts guy for Lexus and cannot believe how much they are to replace if damaged, etc. I'll take my regular halogens any day!

BTW, I don't care for this design at all...Those bulges are funky- They might catch a rock, branch, or something...lol

The last killer Cruisers were made in 1997! :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Projector headlights doesn't necessarily mean HIDs...

The current 4Runners has projector headlights, so did GMC Yukons from a few years ago.

And if one was ready to dish out 65K-75K out on a vehicle, I don't think the extra cost of an HID option is going to hinder any potential buyer's decision.

totally off-topic.. and i apologize, but is that a Range Rover Sport convertible in your avatar?? :confused: do you have any bigger pics of that?
loooooooooooooooool yea it is.. here you go

rangeroversport.jpg

Local custom is not to photograph the front without a veil. It might invite an inappropriate reaction.

-Spike
too funny to laugh at!

Ut ohhh. Range Rover is lookin mighty nice about now......Better wait to see the Cruiser in person though before making "two"many comments !!
:cheers:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2001 UZJ100-- Champagne Pearl--- 64.7K
1989 FJ62-- Freeborn Red---133K
1991 Range Rover Classic-- Ardennes Green---64K
2003 Mercedes CL55 AMG-- Bright Silver Metallic---18.2K

That is a P38 Range Rover (1997-2001) modified to look like a RRS. Look at the bonnet, mirros, rear, and the seats.

Cool though. had me fooled for a second

loooooooooooooooool yea it is.. here you go

rangeroversport.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom