2008 is out ( pics) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lime Creek Road in Durango??

Ah...I follow ya. My wife likes the 80's looks better too. She's more refined compared to me! :D

OK....quiz: Where was this taken?

179746037-L.jpg

Spain?

1) We need an interpreter for that raghead talk...:eek:

2) I hope the runningboards will come off as easily and cleanly as on the 100. :bounce2:

look at the pics no need to read whats been said. the LC is very popular back home

You going to let him get a way with the Raghead remark?

By the way - is the signup format the same as it is on 'Mud? I can'r read what it says but it seem sto be the same format. I'm going to try to sign up.

Come on. Be honest. The FJ has nothing to do with the FJ40. OK....a white roof. No raping has occured. :)

Nothing except for the fact they used the 40 series as inspiration and they also added FJ in the name; and that's just for starters.

I can't believe I just responded to this.

Nothing except for the fact they used the 40 series as inspiration and they also added FJ in the name; and that's just for starters.

I can't believe I just responded to this.

Me neither! :D

Come on though....it's all marketing. The FJ Cruiser is nothing like an FJ40. Don't let it bother you.

Toyota was smart. Their marketing team (including the Trail Team) has created huge demand. The FJ does NOTHING to bring back our Land Cruiser heritage because it's no Land Cruiser (and 120-series lovers please don't bring that up). And it's certainly no 40-series LC.

The FJ40 will always be the hot ticket in Cruiserworld!

You going to let him get a way with the Raghead remark?

By the way - is the signup format the same as it is on 'Mud? I can'r read what it says but it seem sto be the same format. I'm going to try to sign up.

i dont need to get down to his level. If your talking about qatarspeed.com i think there is english forums as well. Good luck signing up

EPA on that POS Lx570 13-17.........c/d

so that mean 4mpg trail riding and offroading
Ok buddy, seriously, we aren't shopping for a Prius. Nobody cares what you think about the new LC/LX or its mileage. Go buy yourself a geo metro if your soo obsessed with gas mileage. And while your at it, sell your 80 series and scratch that Mega Cruiser off your wishlist.

Ok buddy, seriously, we aren't shopping for a Prius. Nobody cares what you think about the new LC/LX or its mileage. Go buy yourself a geo metro if your soo obsessed with gas mileage. And while your at it, sell your 80 series and scratch that Mega Cruiser off your wishlist.

Yeah I dont know what got over me, what else does NA buy LC's for but to say "sucka" to all those that cant afford one!

you right!......me wrong

I would go cut your fuel line but you wouldn't notice!

Ok, my 80, NEVER, and it doesent even run!!!.......yet, and Mega has 4cyl TDiesel in it........:confused: but pails in the Lx570's light :rolleyes:, :flipoff2:

Last edited:
Ok, my 80, NEVER, and it doesent even run!!!.......yet, and Mega has 4cyl TDiesel in it........:confused: but pails in the Lx570's light :rolleyes:, :flipoff2:
Your point is? :popcorn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom