2006 LX470 No Crank At All (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
I hit the jack pot, was trying to diagnose what's wrong with the DVD player and now the car won't even crank. I swapped the battery with my old 91 ls400 and that battery didn't crank it either. Even the aftermarket compustar remote start won't lock/unlock the doors or start the car but the oem keyfob locks and unlocks the doors. When I turn the key, the navigation screen turns dark and loses complete power.
I have checked all the fuses with multimeter in the engine bay and inside the cabin on the pessanger side and all of them are checked good. What else I need to look for?
The car has 137k miles on the clock.

the ones on the driver side and the fusible links in the thin rectangle thing hanging off the positive battery terminal. take the back cover off and look at it.

I checked all the fuses and the starter relay. Every thing is checked good. I bet it's the anti theft or something related to that. When I turn the key to the cranking position all the lights on the instrument cluster stays on but the navigation screen shuts off. The old battery died and ever since I have this issue. Even my drone remote start can't lock or unlock or start the car.
I don't know if this issue is caused by aftermarket remote start or lexus built in anti theft computer. I may have to tow the car but I don't know if I should bring it to the dealer or the remote start installer.

Hello Cruiser fans, I have fixed the problem. It was fuse 22 in engine compartment fuse box. This fuse not only disabled starter but also aftermarket remote start. No I can sleep in peace. Hope this helps someone in future.
Screenshot 2021-12-19 at 23-29-45 Fuse Box Diagram Lexus LX470 (J100; 2003-2007).png
Screenshot 2021-12-19 at 23-30-30 Fuse Box Diagram Lexus LX470 (J100; 2003-2007).png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom