For Sale 2006 LC Non-AHC 142K, $22,500 OKC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling My 2006 LC. 142K. Black on Gray. Non-Smoker. No Rust. I am the 3rd owner. Original owner was retiree down in Florida. 2nd Owner was original owner's nephew here in OKC who purchased it from his uncle in 2011. His wife drove the car with the majority being highway miles going back and forth down I-35 to and from Wichita, KS. I have owned the car for 13 months and put approximately 7400 miles on the car. It's my DD. Non-AHC. No rear spoiler.
Things I have done to LC since ownership:

New General Grabber 275/65/18 tires
4 New Old Man Emu Shocks
New 27F Battery
3 Rows of Weathertech Floor Mats(No Cargo Mat)
Weathertech Side Window Deflectors Front & Rear
Secondary Air Induction Bypass Module
PFran LED kit(not installed still in box)
New Toyota Gas Cap
5% Window Tint
Removed Running Boards/Fender Flares/Roof Rack
Plasti-dipped Factory 18's black and Front Grill Black(will peel off if you prefer chrome look)

Timing Belt/H2O pump done at 91K at Eddys Toyota in Wichita, KS
120K service done at 121K @ Hudiburg Toyota in OKC
LC has been well maintained. Non-AHC. Backup Camera. DVD System with Dual Screens in the headrests.
3rd Row seats etc.

PM for any more details or questions. Thanks!

LC2.JPG
LC1.JPG

Selling My 2006 LC. 142K. Black on Gray. Non-Smoker. No Rust. I am the 3rd owner. Original owner was retiree down in Florida. 2nd Owner was original owner's nephew here in OKC who purchased it from his uncle in 2011. His wife drove the car with the majority being highway miles going back and forth down I-35 to and from Wichita, KS. I have owned the car for 13 months and put approximately 7400 miles on the car. It's my DD. Non-AHC. No rear spoiler.
Things I have done to LC since ownership:

New General Grabber 275/65/18 tires
4 New Old Man Emu Shocks
New 27F Battery
3 Rows of Weathertech Floor Mats(No Cargo Mat)
Weathertech Side Window Deflectors Front & Rear
Secondary Air Induction Bypass Module
PFran LED kit(not installed still in box)
New Toyota Gas Cap
5% Window Tint
Removed Running Boards/Fender Flares/Roof Rack
Plasti-dipped Factory 18's black and Front Grill Black(will peel off if you prefer chrome look)

Timing Belt/H2O pump done at 91K at Eddys Toyota in Wichita, KS
120K service done at 121K @ Hudiburg Toyota in OKC
LC has been well maintained. Non-AHC. Backup Camera. DVD System with Dual Screens in the headrests.
3rd Row seats etc.

PM for any more details or questions. Thanks!

View attachment 1390386 View attachment 1390388

you still have the rear spoiler? stock roof rack? Nice truck!

Nice truck. Wish I was closer, although I suppose I could time a trip to see OKC play.
Thanks. Well this would be a good week. Cavs in OKC Thursday night. Warriors and KD in town Saturday night. KD back in OKC for first time. The crowd will be kind I'm sure. And that Westbrook guy is kind of fun to watch :)

Thanks. Well this would be a good week. Cavs in OKC Thursday night. Warriors and KD in town Saturday night. KD back in OKC for first time. The crowd will be kind I'm sure. And that Westbrook guy is kind of fun to watch :)
Totally off-topic (my bad), but...Westbrook is hands-down the most watchable guy in league. V-12 in a 2,000 lb chassis.

Oh I completely agree. We in OKC have kind of gotten used to his ridiculous numbers, which is unfortunate in a way. So the local sports talk folk decide to attack his nightly 3-pt attempts and "taking plays off" on defense. The dude is a freak and IMO he brings attitude and hustle every single night. Supporting cast just isn't there unfortunately.

Totally off-topic (my bad), but...Westbrook is hands-down the most watchable guy in league. V-12 in a 2,000 lb chassis.
Oh I completely agree. We in OKC have kind of gotten used to his ridiculous numbers, which is unfortunate in a way. So the local sports talk folk decide to attack his nightly 3-pt attempts and "taking plays off" on defense. The dude is a freak and IMO he brings attitude and hustle every single night. Supporting cast just isn't there unfortunately.
Agreed - except Adams is a solid player who has no quit, always has a wrap or bandage on some part of his body. Charles Oakley w/out the dirty play.

Agreed - except Adams is a solid player who has no quit, always has a wrap or bandage on some part of his body. Charles Oakley w/out the dirty play.
Ah yes! Completely agree about Adams. He's a stud. Charles Oakley is a great comparison, not sure he has the potty mouth Oakley had, but a lot of times he speaks "Aussie" so his phrases may mean the same things just not understood by opposing players. Something is definitely wrong with Adams hand/finger this season. He's been going opposite hand most nights.

The big question with my kids would be...which one gets to sit behind the seat that has the video screen. LOL. GLWS on a beautiful truck. I love the black ones.

The big question with my kids would be...which one gets to sit behind the seat that has the video screen. LOL. GLWS on a beautiful truck. I love the black ones.
Thanks. I know right, haha! Except there is a screen on the drivers side head rest!! I just didn't remove the cover for the pictures. Dual screens, no one is complaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom