Wanted 2006/07 LX/LC, Western US (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys,

I’m looking to join the club and am searching for a well-maintained, later model 100 series to replace my Tacoma as a daily driver. A few have slipped through my fingers here, so trying to ramp up my search.

I’m new to the scene, but see the 100 series as a solid vehicle for my DD (short commute) and weekend adventures. Built or not. Ideally lower mileage, but that’s not critical. Mainly I just want something that someone has cared for and isn’t going to need massive service right after purchase.

I live in the Denver area but could travel to surrounding states for pickup of the right vehicle.

Budget: Don’t want to rule anything out just yet. Everyone wants a steal, but I’d be happy if it was fair for both parties.

I get the feeling I’m looking for a unicorn, so if anyone has any leads or is looking to sell within the next couple months, please let me know! :)

I've a real 2007 Unicorn (see my signture and click through) if you'd like to stop by and see. I'm just finishing up for a buyer. But I'll have two more 100 series this year, if things go as planned.

I'll send you a PM.

FOUND! Thanks to all who messaged me. Going to pick one up in Dallas next week. Will post pics soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom