SOLD 2005 LC , Zero Rust-Guess keeping in family (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok, So I am Posting a Price drop on Vehicle and Package Deal of overland extras.

My 2005 Land Cruiser was Originally from Vegas to 198k miles on one owner. I have last few years of records. The owner serviced Lc at Toyota on the Regular and kept up on it routinely. Water pump/belt Done at 183k.
A Company in Florida (21k miles ago) purchased and built. Ome lift, Slee Diff drop, Slee wheel spacers. Then Sold for $22,200. I have documentation.
Vehicle has Zero! Rust and has been well maintained. Female owned most all its life. This 100 may have 221k miles, Yet serviced/Built correct/and Zero rust place it above some others.
Recently (700miles ago) New Oem CV axles installed. Also Transfer case and Diffs Oem fluids done. Two different Senior Techs and different dealerships looked over Vehicle for inspection and Found Zero to repair.
Ac , Battery (Toyota), Coolant, Front end inspected last wknd. Full size spare and Airbags in coils installed recently.
I had Vehicle Krown oil sprayed 2x. Once before and once after winter with Professional wax as well. Very limited driving in bad weather, only one winter. Always stored in garage and Car wash under sprayed.
Ceramic Tint was done this summer. Small chip on passenger side windshield, very small. Driver door Auto lock needs replaced, yet I flip with thumb when exiting.
Inside vehicle is fine, No rips, tears or Anything except normal wear and Typical Wrinkles in driver seat. No dash lights to speak of. Ko2 all terrains balanced and rotated every 5k and mobile 1 every 5k. Arb Snorkle Installed recently also

Extras that are included with vehicle are:
Front Arb Bumper (Arb Flood lites installed)and Smittybuilt 9.5 winch (used 2x) Arb Awning.

Overland Package extras not included or on vehicle yet
Additional cost:
1.) Howling moon Deluxe Stargazer 1.4 RTT (Perfect Condition) used few times
2.). Arb Full length Roof Rack with Arb fit kit (Factory Rack has 6 points like a 105)
3.) Arb Awning Deluxe Room new never opened.
4.) Rigid led light bar/ 40” in box as new.
5.) High lift Jack/Neoprene boot (Both black) and Shovel (Black also)
6.) New in package Rear Arb modular bumper (No Swing outs attached).

Price for vehicle is
$16,500 Firm

Additional overland Package
$2,500 Firm

330 461 4755

Interested for additional information, I can provide photos and answer questions. Thank you , Adam.

3132E7C4-A559-4673-AB73-0C3C5A25E10E.jpeg

3990C211-6D3B-44DC-B773-18A1C4BD5D35.jpeg

9A28FC5D-834C-483D-89DE-8BA052D2B1A8.jpeg

DBDD7824-4CF3-4E90-94B6-D3D1C2D74211.jpeg

Still available? I am local and interested!

$17,500 for vehicle and 1,500 for remaining overland Package is $19,000. That is what I am firm about. I’ve dropped price few times already. Thanks for looking

Hey Fellow mud men. My brothers truck just got T boned by a fool last week and his crappy ins. company is sticking it to him. So he needs a family vehicle and will be using my 100 temporarily. (He knows I baby it and will inspect it each day!)
For the couple potential buyers who contacted me and made offers... I will respond in chronological order. Thank you for understanding, Family first !

He's gonna work the family discount angle.

Not for me... The stories run too deep. Lipstick pig... I'll keep looking.

Lipstick Pig? Seen you use that line before. Well maintained and built not good enough for ya? Ok thanks for looking and your interpretation of Vehicle. Opinions are like....

I purchased it from the man who bought it from Dealership. He needed money and invested to much. I got samples of Engine oil and ATF sent to Blackstone for analyzing, all good. I also got all records from brand new from a Toyota. Very well serviced at Toyota life of Vehicle. So I certainly know all is fine, and well with all ! of Vehicle

It seems my Brother has taken quite a liking to the 100 land cruiser. He is talking about Keeping it. I certainly don’t mind driving his Bmw.

Sorry Titan;
About 1.5 years ago I bought it... It was brought up from Florida

It seems my Brother has taken quite a liking to the 100 land cruiser. He is talking about Keeping it. I certainly don’t mind driving his Bmw.

Called it :flipoff2:

Ya ya I know... That’s like saying “ If you go to bed with that super model, You will fall in Love w/her”

Hi,

Anyone know a part number for the oil filter for 1HDT (1990 HDJ81)?

I have a box of Drive Joy filters from Japan at home but that is not helping me as I am not there now. :bang:

:doh:

I was hoping there was a source locally or a North American made equivalent filter. Help!

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Rob
Ya ya I know... That’s like saying “ If you go to bed with that super model, You will fall in Love w/her”

No, not the same at all, I've had models, I always liked my land cruiser more for so many reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom