2004 LC100 18" tire size (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Tried the search function but with so many threads about tire sizes could not find the answer. Just picked up some 18" Tundra wheels for my 2004 LC100 stock /no lift. What size do you guys recommend so there is no rub? When I go to tirerack.com and pick a 2014 Tundra the option for 18" is 275/65/18 is that the right size? Thanks in advance.

I just picked up a 02 LX470 with tundra wheels on it, can have a lock later tonight when I get home and let you know what size the BFG KO2's on it are

Tried the search function but with so many threads about tire sizes could not find the answer. Just picked up some 18" Tundra wheels for my 2004 LC100 stock /no lift. What size do you guys recommend so there is no rub? When I go to tirerack.com and pick a 2014 Tundra the option for 18" is 275/65/18 is that the right size? Thanks in advance.
I have tundra take offs on mine that came with 275/65r18. No lift or cranked t bars, 1” spacers. No rubbing at all.

You're going to have to explain to me the logic in 'There's too many threads about 18" tires on this forum, so I'll just start another...'

The thread that you should be reading (and it's in the FAQ):

If that's too hard, and you can't be bothered with reading through that thread...

The stock 100 series 18" tire size is 275/60R18.

Two other popular (larger) sizes that fit (assuming factory offset wheels) are 285/65R18 and 275/70R18.

You're going to have to explain to me the logic in 'There's too many threads about 18" tires on this forum, so I'll just start another...'

The thread that you should be reading (and it's in the FAQ):

If that's too hard, and you can't be bothered with reading through that thread...

The stock 100 series 18" tire size is 275/60R18.

Two other popular (larger) sizes that fit (assuming factory offset wheels) are 285/65R18 and 275/70R18.

I was at work and didn't have time to read through 15 pages of posts so I figured I would just ask the question in case someone already went through the same thing with Tundra TRD wheels, no lift and no spacers. I'll make sure to read through the FAQ next time and not ask questions.

275/65/R18 will fit like a glove without any lift kits or spacers and wouldn't rub in wheel wells either. I installed 285/60/R18 and have no spacers or lift kit installed and is working flawless. The reason I got 285 because 275/65/18 are expensive than 285/60/18. I bought 5 copper tires cost me 650 dollars free shipping from Amazon.

I was at work and didn't have time to read through 15 pages of posts so I figured I would just ask the question in case someone already went through the same thing with Tundra TRD wheels, no lift and no spacers. I'll make sure to read through the FAQ next time and not ask questions.
Sorry if I came across a bit too harsh, but the tire size question seems to get asked and answered just about every week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom