For Sale 2003 LX470 Eastern, NC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am selling my wife's 2003 LX470. It has 122,351 miles on it as of today. This is her daily driver so the mileage will slowly increase. We purchased this truck with 85,000 miles on it. The timing belt had just been changed prior to purchase. I have replaced the Lexus AHC system with an OME 3" suspension kit. A new battery was purchased and installed at the last oil change. Tires have been rotated at every oil change as well. Vehicle has been great addition to the family. Looking to sell since we now have a newborn and wife struggles lifting car seat higher into the car. Looking to purchase an older 200 series. Aftermarket trailer hitch was installed upon purchase with off road tires. Tires have 32,351 miles on them and counting.

Asking price is $16,000.00.

Side   .jpg

Front low 2.jpg

Front Low.jpg

Back Left down angle.jpg

Back Left.jpg

Super cool color. Maintenance/upgrades/repair info?
Once we pitched it all oil changes and routine maintenance were completed at local Toyota dealership.
Upgrades include 3inch OME suspension conversion from the Lexus AHC system. I have a new battery since last oil change, new brakes that are 3months old, new speakers, also aftermarket trailer hitch.
Vehicle is equipped with Navigation and DVD player for rear seat. I also have the 3rd row seats as well. Both 2nd row and 3rd row are in perfect condition. Driver and passenger seats show wear and age.

Beautiful truck! Where in NC are you located?
Once we pitched it all oil changes and routine maintenance were completed at local Toyota dealership.
Upgrades include 3inch OME suspension conversion from the Lexus AHC system. I have a new battery since last oil change, new brakes that are 3months old, new speakers, also aftermarket trailer hitch.
Vehicle is equipped with Navigation and DVD player for rear seat. I also have the 3rd row seats as well. Both 2nd row and 3rd row are in perfect condition. Driver and passenger seats show wear and age.
what is the overall height of the vehicle?

Go pirates! Grew up attending the purple and gold pigskin pigouts!

GLWS

post this is the Olde North State club For Sale section GLWS! GO Wolfpack!!

Bump all day long...people keep asking for pics and none are coming. I really dug this color and we are out there in a couple weeks and was keeping an eye on it to swipe it...but if the salesman is any reflection of the product, I'm a little hesitant that there is something going on.

Bump all day long...people keep asking for pics and none are coming. I really dug this color and we are out there in a couple weeks and was keeping an eye on it to swipe it...but if the salesman is any reflection of the product, I'm a little hesitant that there is something going on.
I have not posted much on the site because I work a lot on the road from the office and it takes forever to load pictures from my phone to this thread. I have been sending people that email me pictures and answering questions. Feel free to email me. Haggertycollin@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom