2001 LX470 w/ Ironman Stage 2 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Cheers, would this be considered a good suspension fix for a bad AHC? FYI, also has differential drop and torsion bars. Looking at an 01 w/ 280k. All input is appreciated.

Mike

I swapped out the dead AHC in my truck for regular aftermarket bits. One less thing to worry about on these trucks. Lots on here have Ironman gear and yes to the Diff drop while you're in there, literally few bolts and it's installed.

I have run Iron Man FCP suspension on 2 trucks now, my 100 Series and a GX460. Its been great and their customer service is top notch.

I have never had a truck with AHC as I specifically bought one with out. As reliable as everyone says it is there are sure a lot of threads about it on here

Cheers, would this be considered a good suspension fix for a bad AHC?
The best fix for a bad AHC - is an AHC refresh :)

(Having had the FCPs on my previous hunjy and now AHC I would sort out a tired AHC first)

That being said - the FCPs are good gear. We've driven a full load (6 pax and gear) + 2T camper trailer on the PDR (Peninsula Development Road) and the Mereenie Loop. Both these are renowned for their brutal corrugations, and on both roads we passed other 4WDs (including modified ones) limping along with virtually no damping. The FCPs - no fading at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom