For Sale 2001 LC $16k Arizona (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Well, it’s time. Selling the Hundy. Details are as follows:
310k miles, but since about 190k, there’s been slightly larger than stock tires on it, so the mileage is over actual by about 10%
Dreaded T-hose, steering rack, driver from hub, shocks (Bilstiens) battery, and front seat foam & leather all replaced. Motor is good, power is normal for years/mileage, uses no oil, trans is solid, does not have front or rear lockers, just center diff. Now a few bad items. Seems to have a parasitic drain on the batteries, the secondary goes dead after a couple days and then begins to draw down the primary. Have not chased it yet.
Goodies:
Slee Off-road secondary battery tray/ARB compressor holder, with dual compressor from ARB. Lazer LED lightbars with DRL, hardwired into high beam switch 😎. Firestone air bag helper springs in rear coils. WeatherTech floor mats (a must!). Eeze-Awn K9 roof rack, with large camp table and brackets. All LED interior lights from PFran on here. Custom tailgate deck from TrekBoxx, awesome for camping or anything else. Custom cabinets built & installed by Adventure Trailers here in Prescott AZ, and Linex in tan to match interior, with USB & 12v outlets, and their custom fridge/stove combo slide (will hold up to 45 qt fridge) with Partner propane stove. Wheel spacers from Slee Off-road, made a noticeable difference in handling for the better. Keeping the awning and fridge.
Not in a hurry to sell, mileage will increase as we do drive it.
E696D0D0-0AC1-43D5-B22D-565536AC5199.jpeg
63BC1AA3-2D82-40D4-BF6B-83BC4681C6BE.jpeg
B4992AD3-B40F-42BE-8F60-62B6040C400D.jpeg
EA828750-C548-450C-AF47-DFB34E1054B7.jpeg
0CE28EE0-8D9D-44E6-9E4E-6AB2D92AE85F.jpeg

Looks nice! What is going on up where the NAV looks like it would be? The big hole?
There never was navigation, just the stereo. We removed it and I made a cubbyhole for storage. Any factory head unit would fit right back in.

Pushing this back to the top. Discovered a broken shock, so going to replace all 4 corners.

Na, I like to go fast. Hence selling mine. Just picked up a SC rover sport 510hp. Will probably blow up in a year haha.
Nice! I was watching a video on YouTube a few days ago where a dude in CO bought a new 110 defender with the 4 banger, and at 146 miles, it popped a CEL. Pretty cool, huh?

Great set-up!
Any undercarriage pics? How many owners? What other states has it lived in?
I can get some. It is pretty clean underneath. I do not know how many other owners there were, we bought it with 160k on the odo (or close to that, I can't recall for sure). Also do not have info for other states, but I can tell you it was not on the east coast, there isn't salt damage.

Did I miss the amount you are selling this for?

Nice truck.

Thank you! Yes the morning coffee is still going in.........:bang:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom