2001 Cruiser...USED cost? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

In overpriced Idaho I've seen some 01s bring 22-24k with about that many miles, maybe a few more mid 70k to 80k. An 04 just sold at the local auto auction for 22k with 24k on the odometer. I wish I could have got in to the auction. I'm not really in the market for a 100 but at that price you could drive it for a year or two for free.

Just from non-scientific perusal over the past few months, I would say ~$25k-$29k.

FYI, in my area over the last 6 months (when I was in the market) I saw a very distinct lack of availability. I ended up with a '99 LX w/80K for 25.5. Granted the truck is MINT w/nary a scratch on (also 4k worth of new wheels and tires), and I sat down w/the service mgr at the dealer to verify all service (was a private owner). I am extremely happy with the truck, but I believe with the gas prices and better supply in many areas, prices w/be lower...

-- Mike

Around the Bay Area, CA, the '01's are selling for low $30's to low $40's. I bought my '01 with 88K miles on it in great shape for $23K. However, I had been searching a LONG time before I ran across any '00+'s for reasonable $$$.

The Bay Area seems to be high priced for practically everything :crybaby: :mad:

HT

I paid $22,000 for a 99 with 65k this year. The 01s seem to be going for $30,000 or more.

My limit is $25K. I found a sweet 2001 with DVD and dual LCD screens for $27.5K but CAN'T stretch to it. It's identical to my 2001 (color and all) so I could swap parts.

calamaridog said:
I don't understand what you are trying to do??? I'm so confused.

I think he's planning a 'roll' .... :eek: :D

TY

Shotts,
I think you should wait a while and get a 03+ 100.

If I had your livery, I would wait until the 05 LX came into your price range. VVTi and extra content would make a nice addition to your 01.

I need to park my 2001 investment and snag another daily driver. At first I wanted another 80 though I figured I'd not drive it because the 100 is so much nicer.
So, I've been looking and bidding on 2 on eBay. A 2001 that's at $26.1 and ends today (identical to my 100) and a 1999 that ended yesterday. The 2001 buyer wants $27.5 but I can't stretch it.
I don't want a new one....to me that's a waste of $$$z. I want another 100 NOW and BADLY....in good shape...lower miles....and I have a lift in my garage already for it. I'm going to slap 80 L-shocks on it. :)

I don't understand why you would park the modified and abused vehicle to put miles on a clean low mile version. Whatever, add to you herd:D I'll be happy for you, wish I had somewhere to park another Cruiser.

Personally, I'd save for a VVTI version.

calamaridog said:
I don't understand why you would park the modified and abused vehicle to put miles on a clean low mile version. Whatever, add to you herd:D I'll be happy for you, wish I had somewhere to park another Cruiser.

Personally, I'd save for a VVTI version.

I no care about VVTI. :D

I care about parking my bank vault (the 100) until a trip comes up. It'll last forever this way.

I want another 100 for around town and simple road trips. I'm negotiating now with a Land Rover dealer in TX on another 2001. Some dumbass traded it in for an LR3 (they'll be sorry REALLY soon!).

ShottsUZJ100 said:
I'm negotiating now with a Land Rover dealer in TX on another 2001. Some dumbass traded it in for an LR3 (they'll be sorry REALLY soon!).

That's exactly what I did. I bought mine from the local LR dealer after someone traded it in on a new Range Rover. Got a great deal that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom