2000 Toyota LC: Hidden LED Bar (32”) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey!

Does anyone have links to brackets or examples of how I can fit a double-row 32” light bar inside the front bumper so that it’s somewhat hidden?

I have Google’d but am going in circles at this point.

Thanks!

Don't mount in the lower opening made to draw air into the radiator.

Don't mount in the lower opening made to draw air into the radiator.
Like don’t cut out the little section in the front bumper? Gotcha

IMG_6442.jpeg
IMG_6443.jpeg

Is this the spot the lights shouldn’t be in? PO installed them and they really don’t make any real light help so I’m not committed to them.

Is this the spot the lights shouldn’t be in? PO installed them and they really don’t make any real light help so I’m not committed to the

Is this the spot the lights shouldn’t be in? PO installed them and they really don’t make any real light help so I’m not committed to them.
What brackets or parts did you use to mount there? Please link if you can!

Thank you!

Seems like blocking air passages Toyota put in presumably for cooling -with lights or whatever- may not be the best idea... Well, unless you believe they are there just for decoration, that is...

Seems like blocking air passages Toyota put in presumably for cooling -with lights or whatever- may not be the best idea... Well, unless you believe they are there just for decoration, that is...
Or:
Less material used

Aerodynamics

Cosmetics

If the light bar sits an inch or so away from the radiator and the back of the light bar is curved, airflow will be directed around it sufficiently at highway speeds, and anything below 100km/hr won’t make a difference

Has anyone heard of overheating due to blockage of this corridor?

well then, if you're sure, just go for it!
(and let us know how it worked out, for the next guy)

well then, if you're sure, just go for it!
(and let us know how it worked out, for the next guy)
lol I’m not sure, I just don’t know where else to put it without it looking asinine (on the roof, sitting on top of the bumper, or some other spot that screams, “have you seen my light bar at night AND during the day?”

I’m gonna do it and if my LC dies, at least you all know what happened.

lol I’m not sure, I just don’t know where else to put it without it looking asinine (on the roof, sitting on top of the bumper, or some other spot that screams, “have you seen my light bar at night AND during the day?”

I’m gonna do it and if my LC dies, at least you all know what happened.
BUT how do I mount it? Brackets? Weldin🤮? And, to what? Plastic? Magnetic field levitation? 😛 The force?

BUT how do I mount it? Brackets? Weldin🤮? And, to what? Plastic? Magnetic field levitation? 😛 The force?
ALSO

Lose your front license plate (like SWIM), and you’ve got yourself an OEM pie hole!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom