2000 Land Cruiser fender flare help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I work with a surgeon who came to me asking if I could help him find flares. His 2000 cruiser got hit and he said the body shop can’t find oem ones. I said I would try so here I am. I found bushwhacker ones for $400 for the set but the reviews were not the best.

Can anyone help point me in the right direction? I’m not familiar with these vehicles but I know forums r very helpful. Thank you!

Pics would help. Guessing they're the port installed flares, in which case your best bet will be junkyards or Ebay. You'll probably most easily find one that's not color matched and have it painted.

I google port installed and they don’t look like that. They sit more flush so to speak. They don’t stick out far at all. I wanna say these r what he has now. Like a champagne color but the vehicle is white. I did mention junkyard but he would rather not have to go that route. This thing is pristine for being 23 yrs old and I believe still under 100k miles.

image.jpg

I don’t think 100 series ever came with fender flares from factory that’s why you can’t find OEM.
Most fender flare for 100 series are aftermarket.

If it has factory fender flares then it will have part number stamped on the back. Remove the damaged fender flare and check if it has any part number stamped or Toyota part number sticker on the back.

I work with a surgeon who came to me asking if I could help him find flares. His 2000 cruiser got hit and he said the body shop can’t find oem ones. I said I would try so here I am. I found bushwhacker ones for $400 for the set but the reviews were not the best.

Can anyone help point me in the right direction? I’m not familiar with these vehicles but I know forums r very helpful. Thank you!
Which flares do you need. I have some good shape pull offs .. one cracked in right front and inter mount one cracked left rear door. The outside it good shape.

Also there is a place I bought replacement ones to fit my new Slee off road bumper that stop at the body molding and not down the rear bumper cover like my oem ones did.

Mine old ones are the gold painted ones and my new ones from overseas that cover the paint itching marks are the black fiberglass version that stops short of the rear bumper.

Tex

Pm
Me and can take maybe on the replacement needed or new ones .

IMG_2103.jpeg

IMG_2079.jpeg

IMG_2714.jpeg

IMG_2715.jpeg

I think your cruiser is the same color as His!! You guys r awesome!! I will let him know. I believe he needs the passenger front but I will check. I checked eBay and didn’t find much. I will let I know Obe. Thank you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom