200 Series Tire and Wheel Size Database (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would like to purchase these Black Rhino wheels for my 2015 LX570 and need to know what size tires will fit

Black Rhino Roku 18x9.5 (+12 offset)

Figured I post these here too ... tires went on yesterday.

275/70/18 BFG's. Only slight rub [in front] in reverse at a full lock. Planning on either spacers or lift which will take that away. Running 40-41psi and it's been very quiet at low speeds, up to 50mph. I'm sure I'll hear a little something more at 60mph+ ... but so far so good.View attachment 2384882
And how are they doing now with regards to rubbing? Did you end up with any modifications to eliminate the rub?

I would like to purchase these Black Rhino wheels for my 2015 LX570 and need to know what size tires will fit

Black Rhino Roku 18x9.5 (+12 offset)

Those are the wrong size wheels for this application. That will make it harder to fit good size tires. Unless you're purposely looking for some really aggressive wheels and doing more aggressive cutting and lift mods.

Generally want wheels in the +25 or higher offset. For reference, stock wheels are +60 offset.

Hi @gaijin need some help here. I’m running 275/70/18 Goodyear ultraterrians. I have theOME Nitro stocks and coils. I’m rubbing all the way back to the body mount. I have trimmed everything but hitting frame with minimal articulation. I’m running the tires on fuel hostage wheels 18x9 with 20mm offset? Any suggestions?

1699653E-5980-4516-8552-DD81F379F6CE.jpeg

FF870912-1F98-4A7C-87E9-2E4D5E2519B0.jpeg

Hi @gaijin need some help here. I’m running 275/70/18 Goodyear ultraterrians. I have theOME Nitro stocks and coils. I’m rubbing all the way back to the body mount. I have trimmed everything but hitting frame with minimal articulation. I’m running the tires on fuel hostage wheels 18x9 with 20mm offset? Any suggestions?

View attachment 2431372

View attachment 2431373

Interesting rub spot for 275/70/18s. I imagine the 20mm offset is a big reason for the rub spot. Are you running aftermarket upper control arms with your lift and Do you know your alignment specs (camber/caster) as that could be a contriubuting factor.

View attachment 2431372

View attachment 2431373

For the LT275 /70 R18 125Q E1 SBL GOODYEAR WRANGLER ULTRATERRAIN AT tires the RCTIP on your LC200 is 41psi F/R.

Beyond that, you better seek out those with experience with this tire which is larger in diameter than any tire Toyota recommends, and with this wheel which has an offset 30mm less than any wheel Toyota recommends.

HTH

Not that anyone would be surprised these would fit, but I went from the Michelin Tour HP in 285/50 R20 to the BFG KO2 in a LT275/55 R20 without issue.
A bit narrower and a bit taller than stock. Ride is noticeably stiffer (in a good way IMO); mileage as-yet untested. Not that I would change them anyway.

Pictures in H, fresh from the tire shop.
lBrhRbZ.jpg

ZVnrXUD.jpg

ECqJL9Q.jpg

Tried searching, but I’ve failed:

Do 285/75r17 on rock warriors rub the UCA at full bump?

Running 285/75r17 BFGs on KMC KM717 Bully OL wheels. I have the OME 2 inch lift with the new OME UCAs. I had do some trimming on the fender liner in front of the front wheels and remove front mudflaps. Also I do touch the KDSS but only in full lock in reverse. Love the look! The BFGs are E rated so they ride a little rough but thankful for the sidewall protection on the trails :cheers:.

new wheels 1.jpg
new wheels 2.jpg

Running 285/75r17 BFGs on KMC KM717 Bully OL wheels. I have the OME 2 inch lift with the new OME UCAs. I had do some trimming on the fender liner in front of the front wheels and remove front mudflaps. Also I do touch the KDSS but only in full lock in reverse. Love the look! The BFGs are E rated so they ride a little rough but thankful for the sidewall protection on the trails :cheers:.

View attachment 2437508View attachment 2437509
Truck looks great! Could you add your info to the database via this survey? Results are here.

Thanks! It’s just that the AHC is on the high setting. I did adjust the sensors slightly but don’t want to max out the suspension for when we go use the vehicle
How do you appreciate the sensor lift?
Its so significantly rougher than it is on the original position :(

I've been fooling around with it for a couple of days.

I hope when i go from 20" to 18" and taller sidewalls than original (i have not decided yet thats why im reading here, lol) that the comfort is coming back a bit.
Otherwise i need some spacers to let the springs work a bit more like they do on the original sensor position.

I didn’t get any additional stiffness with my small sensor lift. There may be other factors at play, do you have fresh fluid?

How do you appreciate the sensor lift?
Its so significantly rougher than it is on the original position :(

I've been fooling around with it for a couple of days.

I hope when i go from 20" to 18" and taller sidewalls than original (i have not decided yet thats why im reading here, lol) that the comfort is coming back a bit.
Otherwise i need some spacers to let the springs work a bit more like they do on the original sensor position.

How much sensor lift are you dialing in?

I did a mild lift .75" lift on mine to preserve a good high AHC position with useful droop travel and geometry (see link in sig), and the ride is no different. Still as plush as it were.

I didn’t get any additional stiffness with my small sensor lift. There may be other factors at play, do you have fresh fluid?

Yep, topped it off a few months ago, it was perfectly clean so i didn't bleed all the fluid out. 285-50-20 won't help also ofcourse.

Yep, topped it off a few months ago, it was perfectly clean so i didn't bleed all the fluid out. 285-50-20 won't help also ofcourse.
I didn’t have stiffness issue on the stock tires, it was both bouncy and stiff, at the same time. Replaced fluid got better on bouncy, didn’t fix stiff . Replaced globes fixed issue. I have a 2009 with 225k miles, so globes seemed a reasonable next step.

by stiffness I mean road feel of rocks of cracks or irregularities think first hit response
By bouncy I mean under damped feel

what you describe is overdamped or too firm ride right?

I didn’t have stiffness issue on the stock tires, it was both bouncy and stiff, at the same time. Replaced fluid got better on bouncy, didn’t fix stiff . Replaced globes fixed issue. I have a 2009 with 225k miles, so globes seemed a reasonable next step.

by stiffness I mean road feel of rocks of cracks or irregularities think first hit response
By bouncy I mean under damped feel

what you describe is overdamped or too firm ride right?
When on normal height its comfortable, when topped up, its hard, and thats quite normal because the ahc is lifting the car, and on normal stance it's the spring together with the ahc carrying the weight of the car.

Before the lift, when i changed it to high mode, it was also a harder ride, it does flex but its just not designed to speed over a bumpy gravel road.

Lots have been discused about the support from a spring spacer to get back to its original comfort.

I have not yet tried the 285-60-18 yet to see how she handles.

I think I'll go 33-12.5-18 so that will be fine without the lift also if i don't appreciate the ride on that stance, i lower it back again.

We will see.

I'm really sorry for the newbie question, but when I look at the tire fitment spreadsheet, it's only showing 27 entries. Where can I find the full list?

Andrew
2010 LX570

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom