200 Series Rear Screen Delete Cover - Group Buy!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm looking to order a set, but I'm located in Canada and there was only a US shipping option when I tried to checkout. Can you ship to Canada and if so, how can I proceed with the order?

I'm looking to order a set, but I'm located in Canada and there was only a US shipping option when I tried to checkout. Can you ship to Canada and if so, how can I proceed with the order?
USPS has a medium flat rate box to Canada for $47.75. Until I can sort out the shipping on the website, you can PayPal the total to info@trekboxx.com. Just send me your full address as well!

Appears I am super late to the thread, but on the upside, this problem has been solved! Any advice for someone with Terra seats? Have an option for that? @TrekboxX

Anyone figure out adding a USB charge port on the rear screen delete cover? I understand there's not much room behind the cover but there's got to be something to make it work...

Anyone figure out adding a USB charge port on the rear screen delete cover? I understand there's not much room behind the cover but there's got to be something to make it work...
The problem is there is not enough room for any connector I could find. (I did not check USB-C connectors.) You may be able to custom fab something and there is 12v available at the connector.

Sorry if I missed this somewhere in the 14 pages of this thread but will these covers also work on the 2013-2015 LX570 depicted here?
E9DFC6E2-EE2F-4FB7-9423-61CA9914A3C3.jpeg

Sorry if I missed this somewhere in the 14 pages of this thread but will these covers also work on the 2013-2015 LX570 depicted here?
View attachment 2131224
No, but I'm working on that one. I have a donor vehicle I just need to find the time to get in here and pattern/test.

Ok guys. Took forever but I'm finishing up the molds for the 2013-15 covers. These will fit a USB port- see pic. But, the wiring to the video connector is pretty darn small. Use it at your own risk. I'm thinking of offering a blank cover and one with a standard 1.125" hole. Do most of you 13-15 guys want the USB option?

IMG_5371.JPG

2013 LX: I, for one, don't really care about the USB - I'm taking them out for space, back passengers aren't a primary concern... :)

I want them for a 2016 please!!!!

With the USB's???? I didn't see it on his website
There isn’t a USB receptacle that fits because there is no room behind the cover, at least in the Land Cruiser seat. I just use a double USB in the 12v outlet at the bottom of the console and run the wires up the back of the front seat edges secured with small wire ties. Plenty of power for iPads on the OEM headrest mounts.

@Sandroad is correct - its a space thing in the 2016+. When we (my LC and input on design) were developing the 2016+ solution David researched quite few different USB charging devices and nothing looked good or fit well. An end user could easily drill the hole and put "something" in. It might look terrible but i've seen some pretty heinous installs of things on this forum :)

What are you 16+ guys doing with your screens after you remove them? I’m interested in “upgrading” my 2015 tiny screens up to the monsters you had...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom