200 series rear headrests (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I bought my 200 about a month ago and it was missing the 2nd row headrests. I’ve been scouring the internet trying to find options other than through Toyota (600$+ per headrest). eBay doesn’t seem to have any, and none of my local junk yards have a 200. Does anyone know of a place to get headrests that don’t cost an arm and a leg, or if there’s another Toyota model that shares this part with the Land Cruiser? I have the grey interior for what it’s worth.

I bought my 200 about a month ago and it was missing the 2nd row headrests. I’ve been scouring the internet trying to find options other than through Toyota (600$+ per headrest). eBay doesn’t seem to have any, and none of my local junk yards have a 200. Does anyone know of a place to get headrests that don’t cost an arm and a leg, or if there’s another Toyota model that shares this part with the Land Cruiser? I have the grey interior for what it’s worth.
Someone just recently posted about a totaled 200, not sure of color though.

I wonder it the 3rd row headrest is the same size/fit... many of us have ditched the 3rd row and would have the extra head rest lying in storage.

Bummer, 3rd row does not fit the 2nd row.

20230416_140019.jpg

Thanks for the tip. I reached out and they had the car totaled by insurance and it’s gone :/ good lookin out though. I feel like this will be a long quest haha
Maybe a little further sleuthing to see who bought it from insurance? Surely they will be parting it out.

I wonder if one of the upfitters who installs the Maltec camper conversions or similar would have takeoff parts? Someone just built or imported a few of those into the states (I think?).

So strange when I got my rig a couple of years ago mine was also missing. Couldn't find any myself. But I did come across 2 fronts in the same color on ebay. Not a problem since. No one didn't even notice the difference in them lol. Good luck withbyour search

So strange when I got my rig a couple of years ago mine was also missing. Couldn't find any myself. But I did come across 2 fronts in the same color on ebay. Not a problem since. No one didn't even notice the difference in them lol. Good luck withbyour search
Oh ok, so you’re saying the fronts fit the 2nd row? That’s good news

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom