200 series 16+ screen delete (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There is currently no other option for the covers. The trekboxx covers are ridiculously overpriced. I'm hoping victory4x4 will come up with a different solution
Is this a wish list item or are they actively looking to develop? I've gotta dump my screens for a rear facing car seat, and I'm floored on the cost of TrekBoxX's covers. I'm sure it's a nice product, but the price is out of control for what it is.

Is this a wish list item or are they actively looking to develop? I've gotta dump my screens for a rear facing car seat, and I'm floored on the cost of TrekBoxX's covers. I'm sure it's a nice product, but the price is out of control for what it is.
They look ugly and out of place imo

They look ugly and out of place imo
Agreed, but an empty void with electrical connections looks worse. I may just use a rear seat hanger with pockets to have some dual purpose by covering the hole with function. I like @Sandroad 's OEM tablet holder for a convertible option to quickly either have a screen or not. That in conjunction with a hanger might be the best solution for now. Just having a hard time swallowing a $200 + shipping cost for a contoured piece of plastic. Great idea, but ouch.

I ended up getting them as it was going to me more time in $$ in trying to find a cheaper solution. Added some USB charging ports there while I was at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom