For Sale 200-Mark's New Roof Rack Clamps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes. 818-953-9230 to follow up.

Will you ship to Canada? And will these work with a 1991 FJ80?

Last edited:
Call him at above phone # 1-6pm M-F

Hello, do you have more clamps available?
Any recommendation on how many would be adequate for a RTT on a 40? 4, 6, 8?
Thanks.

Call him at the shop. 818-953-9230

He's in a bit of bunch up at the moment dealing with the aftermath of a fire (see link below) at his storage, so leave a message. I would use at least 4 per side if you plan much weight in the RR, particularly with a RTT. Better weight distribution on the rain gutter means less stress on those parts.

Mark's Off Road Fire Damage Update

Clamps are good in stock. Please leave me a message at the shop and I will call you when I get in tomorrow.

Apparantly @RickEasy doesn't own a telephone.:(

Thanks for the field Alf.:)

Oh Man, that terrible about the fire. Best of luck with the recovery from that Mark.

Oh Man, that terrible about the fire. Best of luck with the recovery from that Mark.

Let me know! I still have time to take these home with me tonight.

Let me know! I still have time to take these home with me tonight.
Hi Mark, sorry I couldn't get to you sooner. You stated 4 clamps for $100, would it be possible to buy 6 clamps for, say, $150? :)
I left my phone # on your machine. At your convenience...
Thank you Sir, Brian.

Brian,

This thread was started six years ago. I am trying very hard just to hold the per piece price, but it has been several years since I offered that package price.

Six clamps with shipping and CA sales tax would be $204.92. You can PayPal using friends and family option to my MUD user name at earthlink.net.

Brian,

This thread was started six years ago. I am trying very hard just to hold the per piece price, but it has been several years since I offered that package price.

Six clamps with shipping and CA sales tax would be $204.92. You can PayPal using friends and family option to my MUD user name at earthlink.net.
Got it, I'll be sending you a paypal. I didnt realize that was a Special price. ...not trying to talk you down or anything. Best of luck with your recovery from the fire.
Brian.

edit: paid via paypal

Last edited:
Hey all,
I just wanted to give a little feedback on these clamps. They are very well made, very beefy, and look real nice too. I'm very happy with the purchase. Thanks for the quality product.
B.

A fresh batch in stock. Current price of clamps are $30 each.

Last edited:
Yes. About 30 in stock at the moment. Leave a VM at the shop and I’ll call you tomorrow.

Time-tested design with a lower price in a you-finish form.

As you can see from the pic, extended length of the clamp is just over 6". This is the ONLY SIZE I am offering at this time. It can be shortened approximately 3/4 of an inch.

$28 each, or a SET OF FOUR FOR $100.

Flat rate shipping of up to 8 clamps for $14.

$4 extra for paypal.
View attachment 408086
Are these still available?

Pictures of Mark’s roof rack clamps.
C03814A7-AF74-4E6C-88B3-3237448D52D5.jpeg

B313ADD8-2E35-466E-A189-66A2452BAC82.jpeg

CruiserDan’s Con-Ferr roof rack brackets built by Mark’s Off-Road, painted silver
742A4160-0A53-4C38-9338-6854E2402CDC.jpeg

FJ55 Land Cruiser roof rack mount
A10EFF4B-B55F-40CC-9138-95CC495ABFFA.jpeg

ConFerr mounts
ConFer gutter clamps
Con-Fer roof rack mounts
Landcruiser roof rack
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom