20% off all Ironman 4x4 Lift kits & FREE recovery boards now for a limited time.

Ending 4/30/2020 you can take advantage of epic savings on Ironman 4x4 suspension kits. Get 20% off all kits plus free recovery boards this month. Also if orders are placed before 1pm PST we will ship it for FREE that same day.

Secure checkout and AFFIRM payment options available.

Shop here: Kits

I want coil for my lx470 2003 (USA) and what is part number of each coil

I love my pro cell shocks! It rides smoother, but with so much more confidence around the corners. Feels way more planted now!

I want coil for my lx470 2003 (USA) and what is part number of each coil
Our Performance Load rear coils good for the additional weight over the rear axel of 0-440lbs is part number TOY013B. Our Constant Load rear coils good for the additional weight of 440-880lbs is part number TOY025C. And our Extra Constant Load rear coils good for additional weight of 880lbs-GVM is part number TOY025D. Hope this helps!

Bubba's the man! He helped me with my last purchase (nitro kit stage 1, LED lights & side steps for the gx470). Can you guys post up pictures of the side steps installed on a vehicle , other than the stock photo that's on the website?

Bubba's the man! He helped me with my last purchase (nitro kit stage 1, LED lights & side steps for the gx470). Can you guys post up pictures of the side steps installed on a vehicle , other than the stock photo that's on the website?
Thank You Nick!

We are always happy to help! I hope to see some pictures once you get it all installed!!

Thank You
Bubba

Top Bottom