Ironman 4x4 Deals on Suspension, Recovery, Armor and More. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ironman 4x4 USA

Ironman 4x4 America team member
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
ironman4x4america.com
This thread will be updated with the latest promotions. Check back regularly for updates!
  • 25% OFF Camping Gear (includes Rooftop Tents, Awnings, Accessories)
  • 10% OFF + FREE HD Air Compressor w/ Any Lift Kit
  • USE COUPON CODE FALLCRAWL

Check out ironman4x4america.com/sales for additional deals on gear. Thanks!

🛒 ironman4x4america.com

Apple Pay, PayPal, and AFFIRM payment options are available.

Last edited:
You might want to edit the date on your post unless the 20% off sale is for the next 10 years. If it is correct that’s awesome. I have the foam cell pro 4” kit on my 80 for a couple of years and it’s been great.
We will get that changed! Thank you for the heads up!

I was on Ironman 4x4’s website yesterday and I think @Ironman4x4Bubba was on the chat with me. I had some questions about shocks for my other truck and he was super helpful. I just wanted to pass along my good experience because a lot of times you only hear about when things go sideways. Thanks
That was me that you talked to. Thank you for the shout out. Very much appreciated! We strive to be the best out there and we will be the best!

Just wheeled in anger on the new lift. Worked amazing. 2yrs old son was laughing when we hit the steep hills! Not sure how it can handle so well on road and be so smooth on trail. So happy.

Is there a big difference in performance between the foam cell and foam cell pro for the weekend warrior? (80% on-road, 20% corrugated/loose gravel trails. Thanks!

Is there a big difference in performance between the foam cell and foam cell pro for the weekend warrior? (80% on-road, 20% corrugated/loose gravel trails. Thanks!
The foam cell pros are wider in diameter and are rebuildable from home. you will not have to purchase another set of front and rear shocks and you can rebuild them from home. You will not have to send them in like other manufacturers to get them rebuilt. It is $39.00 per shock for the rebuild kit and if you purchase the shock tool and some shock oil (from your local auto parts store) that is all you will need to rebuild the shocks!

Ending 4/30/2020 you can take advantage of epic savings on Ironman 4x4 suspension kits. Get 20% off all kits plus free recovery boards this month. Also if orders are placed before 1pm PST we will ship it for FREE that same day.

Secure checkout and AFFIRM payment options available.

Shop here: Kits

Nooooo just missed it :((((

We have extended the sale until May 30th. Also our bumpers are now on sale as well! We are out of Recovery treds but we have replaced them with a 3 inch side shooter LED light. Part number ILEDUNI3K.
We have extended the sale on suspension kits until May 30th. We are out of stock on the recovery treds but have replaced them with a 3 inch side shooter light. Part number ILEDUNI3K

I'm broke now. Thanks Bubba. Please wrap it up tight on the pallet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom