DOBINSONS - FREE SHIPPING ON COMPLETE KITS (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have gotten this question many times in the past week.

*****FREE SHIPPING ON COMPLETE LIFT KITS***** PLUS 15% OFF

All other orders/pats are 15% off and shipping charges will apply

Jason
TT
damn i f'd up...shoulda checked this thread before ordering my lift kit, coulda saved on the shipping. oh well maybe on the next one, awesome deal!

Just finished the 2" IMS lift install for my fj40, rides very nice! Night and day difference from before. Thanks for the deal Jason!

Here you go.

E3C0BAAA-7777-4789-9F7E-238A5100A67B.jpeg

33C7F72B-78C2-469C-ACC3-1B6DBB5EFC98.jpeg

Hello Jason, Do you sell the following shocks from Dobinsons? If so, would love to get a quote. Feel free to PM or post here, whatever is best for you.
Front Shocks: MRA59-A701 MRR 3-Way Adjustable
Rear Shocks: MRA59-A649 MRR 3-Way Adjustable

Hello Jason, Do you sell the following shocks from Dobinsons? If so, would love to get a quote. Feel free to PM or post here, whatever is best for you.
Front Shocks: MRA59-A701 MRR 3-Way Adjustable
Rear Shocks: MRA59-A649 MRR 3-Way Adjustable

In stock- 2300.00 shipped for the 2 pair.

Jason
TT

In stock- 2300.00 shipped for the 2 pair.

Jason
TT
Fantastic, thanks Jason. Have you received any feedback from people running these shocks on FJ60's or 40's? They look fantastic but first hand experience would be welcome, if you have it.

Cheers, James

Fantastic, thanks Jason. Have you received any feedback from people running these shocks on FJ60's or 40's? They look fantastic but first hand experience would be welcome, if you have it.

Cheers, James

They are an incredible solution. I've got 5 pair out on 60s now that we've built. A set on my UTE and all 6 corners on on 6X6 build will have them as well.

Even the base IMS shock is a game changer IMO and customers like the ride.

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom