DOBINSONS - FREE SHIPPING ON COMPLETE KITS (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks Jason! I don’t see a transactional section for the Dobinson‘s lift kits.

How is the best way to complete an order?

I have gotten this question many times in the past week.

*****FREE SHIPPING ON COMPLETE LIFT KITS***** PLUS 15% OFF

All other orders/pats are 15% off and shipping charges will apply

Jason
TT
For other parts, when is the 15% reflected during the checkout process? Cheers!

I totally get that TT is the distributor for Dobinson USA. However, I have had the most terrible time dealing with these folks in Miami. @TRAIL TAILOR did his part and quickly, but I did receive one of the spring packs busted. This was the fault of FedEx, but instead filing the claim with FedEx and then sending me another spring pack while the claim was dealt with, I'm being told that I have to wait for FedEx to approve the claim before sending me another part. What happens of FedEx doesn't approve the claim? Yeah, they cannot answer that either.

I have a concern that if I ever had a warranty claim, that it would be resolved within a reasonable amount of time. Paying a premium for a brand like Dobinson is fine, but having crappy customer service and lousy support for when something does go wrong is terrible, I'm not a happy customer.

I totally get that TT is the distributor for Dobinson USA. However, I have had the most terrible time dealing with these folks in Miami. @TRAIL TAILOR did his part and quickly, but I did receive one of the spring packs busted. This was the fault of FedEx, but instead filing the claim with FedEx and then sending me another spring pack while the claim was dealt with, I'm being told that I have to wait for FedEx to approve the claim before sending me another part. What happens of FedEx doesn't approve the claim? Yeah, they cannot answer that either.

I have a concern that if I ever had a warranty claim, that it would be resolved within a reasonable amount of time. Paying a premium for a brand like Dobinson is fine, but having crappy customer service and lousy support for when something does go wrong is terrible, I'm not a happy customer.

I'm out of the loop on the progress of the claim since I wasn't brought in initially. I'll see if I can follow up with them on Monday and try to get some resolve.

@Redwood

I messaged Dobinsons a bit ago and while not expecting a response on the day before Thanksgiving at 5:30PM....After a couple of email exchanges and very open conversations I received this reply.

Dobinsons has never been anything other than open with me in my time with them as a vendor.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Jason
Trail Tailor

1700694713823.png

Last edited:
The 200 Series lift arrived last week, 1 week after ordering, not bad for free shipping!

Thanks!

Kit for my fj40 arrived on Sunday fedx. Ordered last Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom