2 sets 4:88's with a detroit locker (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am going back to 4:11's cause the 4:88's are just too much with 35 in tires, one set is on a detroit locker (full float). I'd like 900. or best offer.
These are in my cruiser now and work great.
Dave

ummmmmm, where are you? Have any pics?

sorry... It put my rpm's way too high for me... with 35in. tires.
You want pic's of ring and pinions?
I live in so Cal.
Dave

Is this the full 3rd with r+p installed? If so rocking deal.

Yeah PICs, they will tell you a lot

Yes ...Ready to drop in. I would post pic's but it's in my Cruiser...If ya really want I 'll take a pi of
the axle...:)

you rev too high on the highway, or out on the trail. did it help wheelin? im looking at geting some 4.88

An I asking too much for these? or is there just no intrest?

I don't know, my buddy just picked up a set of used 4.88s on ebay for $240 for both sets... So I thought you were crazy but remember maybe I was so I figured I was missing something...

sorry for the confusion... I have one full (already set up ready to drop in) Detroit locker with 4:88's
installed, and rhe other set is just the ring and pinion.
No I am not asking for cores or anything like that.
900. OR BEST OFFER.
Dave.

Bump... Can you bump your own thread? oh well I guess I just did;)

DaveWest5150 said:
Bump... Can you bump your own thread? oh well I guess I just did;)

Dave, keep in mind where you started off price-wise with the H55 and Marks-geared TC vs what you ended up agreeing to. Time=patience=money. :)

So here is my stupid question.............

Would the full float detroit work for my front axle? I assume it wouldn't on my rear since I don't have a full float axle.

I may be interested in making an offer if this will work out for my 74 FJ40. I have been thinking seriously about getting some lower gears.

how much for the detroit i will buy pm me

I'll trade ya drop outs 456's det and one welded(2Kmiles) .... we can pay our own freight ??

klingonfj60@yahoo.com

DO you already have 4.11s or would you be willing to take mine in partial trade? I could probably muster up about $650 and two sets of stock 4.11s with one stock and one welded carrier.

That will work... pm me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom