2 Post Lift - Local Recommendations/Availability (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Better late than never.... Ended up with this Advantage 10k. Posts up but still some work to do to get it running. Solid construction, install directions suck. Wil post up some more feedback one I run it a bit.

View attachment 3468587
Good thing Toyotas have short axle shafts on the pass side! We could not get a full size truck shaft out at the dealership because the lift was too close to a wall. Tech was pissed!!

Better late than never.... Ended up with this Advantage 10k. Posts up but still some work to do to get it running. Solid construction, install directions suck. Wil post up some more feedback one I run it a bit.

View attachment 3468587

Is this the Advantage AL-SC10?

@logicbyondreaso Yes it is the AL-SC10

@matzell Yes narrow garage sucks and I contemplated getting rid of the pallet rack which I may still do. In any case this will have to be good enough

Good thing Toyotas have short axle shafts on the pass side! We could not get a full size truck shaft out at the dealership because the lift was too close to a wall. Tech was pissed!!

Damn I didn't even think of that. I've definitely been told about that same issue by a few mechanics in the past

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom