1st gen mini stuff (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Over the years I've parted out 3 or 4 1st gen trucks. My project is a 79 LWB and it may be going out the door too now that my 84 isn't much of a DD anymore. Have a couple of 22R's & 20R's (one built 20R), lots of transmissions & top shift cases, a few body panels, one cab, one long bed, one homebrew flatbed, some springs, bumpers, wiring harnesses, clusters, vents, wheels, tires, lift blocks, steering parts, etc. NO COMPLETE AXLES - Sold already. I do have one IFS rear housing and stock 3rd though.

Just post up what you might need and I'll have to dig around and see. Parts are in storage so maybe once a week I'll take a list and go grab stuff that people want.

Last edited:
steering column cover? preferably tan?
rear slider latch?
I know I have at least one whole column but I think the parts are grey. I have a complete rear sliding window, but I wouldn't want to sell just the latch. Let me know if you're interested in any of that.

Thanks

Got any center consoles lids... brown?

Need one for my 85 4runner

PM me if so.

Sorry Clutchee, never had or parted anything that had a center console. Mostly bench seat trucks. Thanks for looking.

I probably do have some shift knobs. I'll look when I get there.

Sorry, haven't been up there yet. Weather and lack of gas money have kept me from making the 30 minute drive up to where the stuff is at. Very likely will make it there tonight or tomorrow though.

Cannon88 - I did find one shift knob. Its whole but pretty worn. Don't know if you'd want it or not. PM me your email or number and I can send a pic if you want.

Last edited:
I need a 22r timing cover
I just might be parting a 22R with some good bolt-ons soon. I haven't fully decided yet though. I should have a decision in a week or two. Post up again then if you haven't already heard back from me. That is, of course, if you can wait for it that long. Lemme know. Thanks.

Bump. Need to sell some stuff quick to fund another truck purchase that I ran across.

Only steering box I have at the moment is 1st gen, push-pull, & NON-power. I'd bet you're looking for a power one of some kind aren't ya?

Specs and prices on the 22r's and 20r's?

What about the built 20r?

dragr1 said:
Specs and prices on the 22r's and 20r's?

What about the built 20r?

1 20R from an '80, bone stock and complete. 1 22R from an '83, bone stock and complete. $200 for either of those. 1 22R that's mildly built but won't turn over; in my '84 currently (I think the cylinders may have rust in them). Like to get $400 for that one due to the parts on it. Lastly, the built 20R cost me $1600 in parts & labor. Had it built for my project truck many years ago but the truck kept changing direction so it never got installed on anything. Like to get $800 but that may be pushing it. Let me know of you need more details on any of them.

If, by chance, anyone would be interested in a bulk purchase, I'd sell all 4 engines, 4 or 5 trannys, and 4 or 5 top-shift cases for $1500.

dragr1 said:
Located in Atlanta?

The 2 stockers are in Woodstock but the rest is in Memphis with me currently. The more I sell, the sooner I can make another trip back though.

Have a pair of knuckles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom